Finding out

Conceiteds POV
I woke up when I heard a strange noise coming from the bathroom. I padded the bed next to me and noticed Ava wasnt there. I pulled the covers back and headed to the bathroom and knocked on the door softly.

"Ava?" I said quietly. No answer.

"Baby, are you okay?" I asked when I heard her gag.

"YES! Im fine." She said gagging again. I assumed she was throwing up.

"Im gonna come in. Okay?" I told her.

"Okay." She replied groaning.

I slowly opened the bathroom door and seen she was on her knees in front of the toilet. I walked up behind her and dropped to my knees as well. I held her hair back and rested my head between her shoulder blades.

It was about 3 minutes later when I heard the toilet flush.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes baby. Just an upset stomach." She said standing up and grabbing mouth wash. After ahe put the cap back on and put it back, she walked over to me.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead and stroked her back.

"Are you sure youre okay?" I asked again.

"Yes baby boy." She said.

My hands found their way to her ass and I lifted her up and started to carry her back to the bed. I laid her down on her side of the king size bed and covered her up. I climbed in right next to her. I rolled over to my right side as Ava scooted closer to me and cuddled into my chest.

"Would you like me to go to the store and get u a few things?" I asked her.

"Would you mind?" I heard her ask back.

"No, not at all baby girl. What would u like?" I asked.

"Ice cream. And pickles. And crackers and maybe some sprite or 7up." Ava said.

"Is that all?" I ask.

"Yes." She says as I pull myself out of bed and slip on a pair of jeans and one of my jerseys.

"Oh and I forgot, Justina said she may be over later to hang with you." I told her slipping on my jacket.

"Text me if you want anything else Ava." I said leaning down kissing her forehead.

It was about 20-30 minutes until I arrived back at home. It was about 1:00 pm. I put the things in the kitchen and went in to check on Ava. She was wide awake on her phone.

"Hey baby. I think justina is on her way over here." I told her.

"Okay. Are you on your way to the studio with the guys?" She asked.

"I dont have to go if you dont want me to." I said.

"No no no. Its fine. Ill be okay." She said.

"I love you." I told her kissing her on the lips.

"I love you too." She replied.

Avas POV

It was about 5 minutes later when I heard a knock at the door. I went over to answer it and it was justina.

"Hey girl." She said greeting me.

"Hey. Come on in." I reply.

"How are you doing today?" She asked

"I had quite the episode this morning but I'm doing fine now." I told her.

"Oh what happened?" Justina asked me