Threesome?

💥 EXTREME SMUT💥

You've been warned!

Conceiteds POV

Tonight was the season 11 premiere of Wild 'N Out with Tyga and Rick Ross. A few of the cast members were coming over to watch it with us on our big screen. Brooklyn was in the kitchen working on making dinner when there was a knock at the door.

"Baby, can you get the door?" Brooklyn yelled from the kitchen.

"Of course." I yelled back opening the front door. There stood Justina, Charron, and Hitman. I stepped aside so they could come in.

"Hey, wheres Brook?" Justina asked.

"Kitchen." I replied.

"Ill be in the tv room." Charron said before walking away. Then it was just me and Hitman standing there.

"Have you talked to her about it yet?" Hitman asked me.

"No, and honestly I'm kinda scared to." I told him.

"The worst she can do is say no." He responded.

"Well... She could also dump my ass." I replied walking over to our basketball court.

"Yeah. You right. So, whats your plan then?" Hitman asked.

"Well... Im thinking, we just come onto her and pray she doesn't reject you." I told him as we started to play some one on one.

"Or.. How about.. After justina and Charron leave for the night, you makes some moves on her and ill walk in, and well... Join." He replied.

We began to chat for another 15 minutes before the door opened.

"Hey gentlemen. Dinners ready." Brooklyn said.

We all got our food and sat around the kitchen island and made small talk. When everyone was finished, Brooklyn gathered the plates and put them in the sink.

Brooklyn's POV

After dinner, I gathered all of the plates and utensils and began to rinse them before putting them into the dishwasher when I felt someone come up behind me. I ignored it because I figured it was Con.

"Excuse me sweetheart." I heard a voice behind me. I quickly turned around seeing it was Hitman. He reached above me to get a glass out of cabinet. I felt him rub up against me and I froze. He grabbed a glass out of the cabinet and winked at me before walking away.

I stood there, surprised at what just happened. It must of been a minute later when con walked into the kitchen.

"Hey baby." He said.

"Oh... Uh. Hi." I said turning back around and continuing to load the dishwasher.

"You okay?" He asked me, coming up behind me.

"Oh. Yeah. Im fine. Why do you ask?" I asked him.

"You just seem a little off." He said rubbing up against me as I leaned down to put more dishes into the dishwasher. I jumped.

"Woah, baby girl. What has gotten into you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You're so jumpy." Con said.

"Im sorry. You just scared me. Thats all." I said kissing him on the lips. I tried to pull away but he backed me up against the counter and pressed into me. His lips went down to my neck.

"Con, baby stop." I told him. He ignored me and continued kissing his way down my neck.

"Reggie. Please." I said before his lips captured mine again and his hands found their way to my ass and he lifted me onto the counter.