New Girl

Dedicated to: lynessia4

Baylees POV

I was super duper excited to be filming my first episode of wild n out. I auditioned a few weeks ago for the show and finally got a call back from one of the producers. I mentally did a happy dance.

Ive been watching wild n out for a few years and I loved the whole cast, especially one gentlemen who caught my eye, Conceited.

I loved the fact that he is a rapper and I love his tattoos and I was so happy to be working with him.

When we were filming the first episode of season 11, I couldnt take my eyes off of him. I had to admit, I did have a little crush on conceited and I couldn't help but hope he noticed me too.

We spent a couple of hours filming and then it was the after party in the green room.

I was over at the Poker table watching the guys and Justina play poker when I noticed conceited staring at me. I looked at him and then he looked away.

The party was dying down when Justina came up to me.

"Hey, Baylee, a few of the cast members are going to this club down the street. Would you like to come?" She asked me.

"Oh, I'm not sure. Its getting pretty late." I responded checking the time, seeing it was only 11:00pm.

"Please. Cons gonna be there. And I dont wanna be the only girl." She begged.

I stifled a laugh and nodded my head.

"Sure. Ill come." I told her as we linked arms and all started walking to this club. Justina and I in front and the guys following behind us.

We got seated in the VIP section due to nick being with us and a few of the bouncers recognizing them from the show.

(This is what the VIP section looks like👇)

We all crowded in and I sat on the loveseat and Con came and sat right next to me

We were all making small talk when he leaned over and whipered in my ear.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asked.

"Oh, uh, sure." I responded as he took my hand and walked with me to the bar. I told the bartender my order and we stood there waiting.

"First rounds on the house." The bartender said.

"I guess ill be buying the second round." Con said smiling.

I downed the first one and waiting patiently for the second one.

I started drinking the second one slower as I began to feel tipsy.

Con led me back over to the VIP section and we sat down, sitting closer than we were before, he had a beer in his right hand and his left one on my thigh.

It was a few more minutes later when I started to feel dizzy and out of it, meaning I was drunk from the drink I was casually sipping on.

"Why dont we go back to my place." Con said whispering.

I nodded my head.

Con called an uber and we waited out front. It was about a thirty minute drive to his place. We walked in the front door of his house and immediately got pushed up against the wall. I slid off my jacket amd tossed it to the floor as he began to kiss me.

He back me up against the kitchen counter and began to kiss my neck. His strong hands found their way to my ass and he lifted me up and sat me on the counter.

"Bed." I panted.

He picked me up again and I wrapped my legs arpund his waisted and he carried me to what I assumed to be his bedroom.

He laid me down and crawled in between my thighs as he was still going to town on my neck, leaving little love bites all around my collar.

"Oh fuck con." I panted as he ripped my shirt open, exposing my black lace bra.

"Goddamn, you're so fucking sexy." He grunted as he slid off my shorts and tossed them to the floor. He stood up to pull the rest of his clothes off as i slid off my panties and took off my shirt and bra and tossed them to the floor as well.

I laid back on the bed and began to watch con take off the rest of his clothing.

He slid his boxers down and I gasped.

"Oh my god... Thats so fucking huge." I said in surprise as he came closer to the bed and laid in between my thighs again.

I tried to wrap my hand all the way around his length but I couldn't. He must've been 10 inches or bigger.

My pussy was sopping wet.

He lined himself up at my tiny little hole.

"Go slow." I whispered as he nodded his head.

He eased the head in and I gasped. We made eye contact as he thrusted in, little by little until he damn near bottomed out. There was still about 3 inches that he couldn't get in.

I threw my head back and moaned loudly.

"Ohhhhh fuck! Thats so good. You're so fucking big." I moaned.

He started to thrust in and out faster and faster and faster. I arched up against him as he held my hips down and began to pound into me, rapidly.

"Yes yes yes. Fuck me. Please. Ohmygod.. Im gonna cum!" I screamed as I felt my pussy clench around him.

"Yes, thats it Baylee... Cream on my fuckin' cock." He grunted.

As soon as I had my first orgasm, he pulled out and flipped me over.

I was now laying face down, ass up and he put it back in. He started pounding away and I felt his hand strike my ass, leaving it red. I moaned and scooted away.

He pulled me back and began to pound harder.

Con leaned down and grabbed a handful of my straight black hair. He pulled my head up to lay on his shoulder and he still began to pound into me.

"Ohhh fuck. Regggggiiiieeeee.... Im cumming!"

"Yes thats it. Come on, cum." He grunted as he wrapped his left hand around my throat and brought his right hand down onto my right ass cheek.

I clenched my pussy around him as I began to cum again. As soon as I came the second time. He pulled out grunting and hurriedly pushed me to my knees as he stood above me and began to jack off his cock.

I knocked his hands out of the way and replaced them with my own and began doing the corkscrew motion and sucking on the head of his long cock until he started to grunt and moan more and soon enough, he dropped his load onto my face. I opened my eyes slowly and smiled as I seen he was taking a picture.

"I just wanted to make sure that id remember this tomorrow." He said flashing a couple more pics.

A/N: REQUEST STILL OPEN.

Things that might also be helpful to write your story is if you want a dirty imagine, tell me what kinda sex you want there to be, I.e, rough, passionate. Etc. Or if you want name calling and give me an idea of WHAT those names are.

Thank you.

//I hope you enjoyed 😀