Chapter 12

Apparently I posted this as a seperate story... oops! haha it's been up for a few days now....

Also, if you're like me and like clothes and stuff, I put together the outfits the main characters are wearing the first day on Polyvore. It should be in the external link, but if not got to: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/collection?id=3762913

X X X

Harry's P.O.V.

As Louis and I head to our apartment, my phone begins to vibrate, signalling a call. I check to see it's Zayn and excuse myself to answer as Louis heads into our apartment.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Hey, I was just calling to see how it's going. You back yet?"

"Yeah, we just got back." I tell him.

"Good. I was scared he was gonna rape you or something, having you all to himself in the middle of nowhere."

"He wouldn't do that." I say quickly, defending Louis before I can even decide whether or not it's the right thing.

"Are you kidding me?" Zayn asks, disbelief apparent, "You should've seen him when we couldn't find you. It was like you were the greatest thing alive."

"Really?" I ask, trying and failing to mask the happiness and hope in my voice.

"Yeah, why do you sound so relieved?" Zayn asks, and I nearly die right there. What do I say?

"Uh, well, he's the one who knew where I was, right? So it would've been bad if he didn't care at all, ya know? I may have never been found if it weren't for the faggot." I try to convince him. Luckily it seems to work.

"That's true," Zayn agrees, "Guess faggots are helpful after all."

I laugh, though I don't find it funny in the slightest. Sure, I call Louis a faggot, but it's different when it's coming from someone who actually means it. "Yeah, well I should go make sure Louis isn't stealing my underwear. See ya."

"See ya." Zayn hangs up and I stay where I am for a minute. I can't help but feel angry. Angry at Louis for messing with my head. Angry at Zayn for trash talking Louis. Mad at myself for caring about Louis. I gave up feelings a long time ago and have been fine up until now. What is it about Louis?

In my mind, the solution is pushing full fledge to be a jerky, cocky playboy Louis should think I am. Nothing at all like today in the car.

I open the door and walk down the hall, being met by Louis' voice. "I'm making grilled cheese, you want one?"

Yes, I think, I'm starving. Instead, putting on my mask, which isn't hard given my frustration with Louis and his perfection, I sneer, "I don't want something made by a fucking faggot!" I begin talking to my room when I'm yanked back by Louis. Wow he's strong.

"Okay, what the fuck?" He yells, and I can't help but be turned on. He's so sexy when he's mad. "You can't just do that! You can't fucking act like you're actually a normal, decent person, and then go back into this fucking homophobe! Who do you think you are?"

Now I'm really mad. Not at what he said, per say, but by how he looked while saying it. Here I am trying my best to be a jerk, and he decides to be the sexiest person I've seen? Not nice.

"Look, stay out of my business." I fume, yanking my arm back, "My life's hard enough without a faggot sticking his queer nose somewhere it shouldn't fucking be!" I begin stepping towards Louis, caught up with my anger. I don't stop until he's pushed against the wall, placing my hands on either side of his head. "You don't know my life. You don't know me. I don't give a fuck about you, so stay out of my fucking business!" With that I push off the wall and head to my room.