Chapter 7

Recap:

Maybe it’s his voice, or his smirk, or the way he’s seductively walking towards my bed, maybe all of the above, but regardless of what it is, I’m getting hard. “W-what kind of w-way?” I stutter out.

Oh, I don’t know,” Harry says, now climbing onto my bed, causing me to nervously scoot up my bed, “I was thinking something,” he pauses as he straddles me, “Sexual.”

✖✖✖

Louis P.O.V.

“H-harry?” I stutter out nervously, “W-what…” I trail off just plain confused. Isn’t he supposed to be homophobic? Isn’t he supposed to hate me? Isn’t he supposed to be cleaning? Why is he doing this? “Is this some sort of prank?” I ask him, thinking that could be the only possible solution.

Ignoring my question completely, Harry reaches down and begins palming the bulge in my sweats. I instinctively reach down to move his hand away, but Harry lets out a deep growl as he grabs my wrists and ties my hands to the headboard with his headband. I pull against the restraints to find the knot to be very strong. Harry notices my struggling and just smirks his stupid smirk, going back to palming my ever growing erection.

“H-harry, please stop!” I whimper out, begging, earning a rough squeeze to my dick in response.

You're telling me to stop, but your dick's telling me otherwise.” He smirks up to me as he moves so that his face is on level with my crotch. He hooks his fingers into my sweatpants and pulls both them and my boxers down in one go, causing my cock to spring up. Harry takes my cock in his hand and leans forward, licking up the side. I close my eyes trying to suppress my moans, but also in anticipation of what's coming; however, all I feel is Harry's curly hair on my stomach. I open my eyes to find Harry asleep with my cock still in his hand and can't help but chuckle a bit.

Knowing there's nothing I can really do about the situation – my hands being tied up and all – I decide to just close my eyes and fall asleep, forgetting about my still hard cock in Harry's hand. Or at least trying to.

✖✖✖

I wake up the next morning to the sound of someone pacing around the room. I go to stretch my arms, as I do every morning, but find them to be unmovable. It's then that I remember last night events, and can't help but groan. As I do so, I hear the pacing stop, and slowly open my eyes, adjusting to the light, to see Harry staring at me with a scared look.

“Y-you're up.” He stutters nervously.

“No shit, Sherlock.” I scoff, “Could you set me free maybe?”

He looks at me confused a bit before muttering, “Right...” and walking over to untie my wrists. As he does so, I give a sigh of relief as I stretch out the tight muscles. “Could you maybe...” Harry gestures to my crotch and I look down to see my cock still laying against my stomach.

“Why? You were more than happy to see it last night.” I tease him, soon finding that to not be the best thing, as his nervous look soon turns into a deathly glare.

“Look, that was a fucking mistake, and I would never fucking do it again! Last night was just me being fucking drunk and not thinking! I would never ever act like a stupid faggot if I had the choice!”

He begins to leave, but before he does, I mumble, “Drunk words are true words.” And with that, he stomps over to me and yanks me off of my bed, causing me to fall on the floor on my back, then stands over me to say, “If you ever make any sort of comment, serious or not, about me being a stupid ugly faggot, bad things will happen.” Then he finally leaves my room, leaving me still on my floor shocked. It's then that I realize my cock's still exposed, so I reach down to tuck it back into my sweatpants only to feel it slightly hard.

“Time for I shower.” I tell myself, and I jack off in the shower, not at all thinking about Harry slamming into me and me handcuffed to the bed. Not at all.

✖✖✖

Short, but figured something's better than nothing.  So sorry for the long wait! School's been a bitch lately, and it's been hard to find time to write this, but I finally got a laptop and third term's over, so hopefully I'll be able to update more often, but still no promises.

Thanks so much for those who have stuck with me this long wait, and I hope you'll still stay through all of the long waits cause there's bound to be some.

Please comment, vote, share!

Lobe you my Roomies!

Amyxx