My (hot!) Neighbor

Your pov

My jaw drops down the floor. My eyes wide as saucers. 'I'm seeing a god! A hot one too!'.
The person that knocked on my door is super hot!

This guy is wearing a tank top that is see through and I can see his whole upper body! 'Oh God look at those muscles!' I drooled. He was also wearing a pair of joggers that fitted him perfectly.

He has a sexy and serious look on his face. 'God he looks so- crap he's giving me a weird look!'
I shake my head out of my perverted thoughts and return back to reality.

"H-hello.." I stutter. 'What the hell?! Why are you stuttering!!!?'. The guy smirked slightly and looked me up and down. I rose a brow confused and looked at my attire.

I was wearing short spandex shorts and a lowcut tank top. Which I might add showed off some of my chest area. I gasped blushing and wrapped my arms around myself.

"Hey you're (y/n) right? The new girl that just moved in?" He asked forgetting that he was just eye raping me.

'Oh God his voice is amazing...just like hi- hey!! Snap out of it you weirdo!'. I nod "yeah! And you are..?" I asked my voice cracking for no reason.

"Ah well I just wanted to welcome you to the new building. My name's Sehun I'm your next door neighbor" he introduced. 'Damn that name fits him well'. I was about to say something until he interrupted me.

"Well it was nice meeting you but I have to get back. If you need anything just come over and knock on the door" he said walking back to his apartment. I watched him go back like a stalker "y-you too!" I said.

'That gorgeous man is my next door neighbor!? How the hell did I become so lucky?!'

I closed my door shut locking it. "What the hell is wrong with me?!" I yell and pull at my messy hair. 'I just embarrassed myself in front of someone I just met and barely know!' I thought.

I groaned and hit my head against the wall beside the door. I just wanted to sleep now and forget everything. I walk back to my sofa and push it against the wall the way I want it.

I look through my boxes trying to find a blanket and a pillow. After about a minute later I found them and walked to my sofa. I plopped down on it and cover myself up.

I placed my head on the pillow and close my eyes.
As soon as I closed them I just thought of Sehun's sexy figure. I couldn't sleep at all because of me not being able to stop thinking of my hot next door neighbor.

"Are you kidding me?!"