Oh God..

Your pov

'I'm kissing Sehun...' I thought. Wait no! He kissed me first...but I am kissing back as well.

His lips feel so soft and this feels...right. I want this moment to never end. 'What are you saying!? You barely know the guy!'

I pull away from Sehun whimpering slightly. I look up into his eyes. They're filled with lust and..sincere. 'Maybe he feels the same way I do..no he doesn't!'

"Oh god.." I mumble. I stand up from his couch. "I-i'm sorry.." I squeak and run to the door. "(Y/n)!" He yelled trying to stop me.

I was already out the door and into my own apartment. I slam my door shut and lock it. I place my back against the door thinking. "What did I just do.." I sigh.

I cover my face with my hands. My face felt hot and warm. "I'm so stupid.." I grumble and stand up. I take off my shoes and try not to think of what just happened a minute ago.

I heard my stomach growl for food. Guess I should eat something.

I was about to go make some food until I heard a knock on my door. I stiffened and looked at the door. I just stood there silently already knowing who it was. Sehun.

"(Y/n)..I know you're in there" he said his voice muffled from the door. I still didn't move or make a sound. After about a minute or two I heard him sigh and walk away.

I felt the guilt hit me and I run my hands through my hair. I don't know what I'm suppose to do. 'I'll just avoid him for a while..' I thought.

I heard my stomach growl again and I walk to my little kitchen to make a sandwich. When I finished eating it I walked to my bedroom.

I took off my clothes and slipped into my bed just wearing my undergarments. I tried to sleep but all I could think about what Sehun kissing me and myself kissing back.

"Oh god.."