The Letter

Your pov

It's been a week since what happened between me and Sehun. I haven't seen him once. It kinda made me sad and...lonely.

I just continued on with my life. I had to work at the club tonight but only for an hour.

The club hasn't been that bad lately. I mean all I do is stand there and make drinks for people and get paid.

I had to be at work in twenty minutes but I was already dressed and everything. I just sat on my sofa thinking.

'Maybe I should talk to Sehun and explain that what happened meant nothing...but is that what I really felt..?' I thought. I shook my head harshly and stand up.

I grab my bag and keys. Who cares if I go to work early. I open my door and walk out locking it behind me.

I glance to see Sehun's door wanting him to come out to talk to me but it doesn't open or anything. I sigh and walk to work silently disappointed.

-time skip-

I unlocked my door and walked in finished with work. It was ten at night and I was tired for no reason.

I kicked the door behind me and kicked off my shoes lazily. I put my stuff on my kitchen counter and yawned.

I was about to walk to my bedroom to go to bed  until I saw a little letter on the floor. 'Mail? But I only get that downstairs in my box..' I rose a brow confused.

I walked over to the letter picking it up. The back of it had my name written on it. 'Who wrote this?' I thought opening the letter.

It was just a note. I opened up the note and saw meat handwriting. It read

'Dear (Y/n),
For what happened last week I know it wasn't okay. I was out of line. I want you to please forgive me. For the past week I've felt lonely and sad. I try to talk to you but you're never home or you just ignore me. I just want you to forgive me. I will admit I do like you..more than friends. I know we just met but I can't help myself. Come to the bubble tea cafe down the street tomorrow at noon. I want to show you something so that you'll forgive me..please.
Sincerely, Sehun'