The Cafe

Your pov

It was eleven in the morning and I had an hour until I had to see Sehun at the cafe. Should I go..or stay home.

I decide to go see what he had to show me so I decide to take a shower. I started the shower and got in. I wash my body and hair sighing silently.

I finished my shower a few minutes later and get out. I wrapped my body in a towel and start getting dressed.

I blow dried my hair and brushed it out. I brushed my teeth and decide to put on some makeup. I applied some winged eye liner and mascara.

I added a little bit of lip tint and I looked in the mirror. I looked kinda pretty.

'Why am I getting so dressed up for this..' I sighed. I walked out of the bathroom and got dressed. I put on a mid thigh black dress.

It had an open back and it looked nice on me. I put on some flats and looked at the time. It was almost time to leave to see Sehun.

I grabbed my bag and keys walking out of my apartment. I lock my door behind me and start walking to the cafe.

The cafe is about ten minute away so it's not that far. I looked around the street enjoying the city and the beautiful stores.

I saw a cute little cafe that said 'The Bubble Tea Cafe' I sigh and walk inside. Once I walk in I look for Sehun.

I didn't see him anywhere so I just thought I was early. I sat at an empty table and looked around the place. There was a mini stage with a microphone on it but no one was singing.

It was quiet in the cafe except a little bit of chatter but that's it. I sit at the table for a minute waiting for Sehun.

I saw someone walk onto the mini stage and sit on a stool that was there. I look up and see that it's Sehun. 'What the hell is he doing..?' I thought.

He saw me and smiled cutely. I felt my cheeks start to burn and I shake my head. Sehun grabbed the mic and cleared his throat.

"I wrote this song for a girl that I've liked for a while and I wanted her to hear it" Sehun said looking at you.

I looked away from him embarrassed 'Is he serious..?' I thought. He cleared his throat again and started to sing.

Everyday, everyday, everyday I look for you. Just come back
After meeting you, I’ve started to circle around you like this
You won’t come back right? If you turn that handle
I’m curious of the world after going through that tightly shut door

The moment the door opens the world I knew and a different place spread
You’re opening You’re blossoming
Like this, like this, you’re quite warm
The place where my two feet touch, this everything all resembles you
I want to live here everyday, everyday
Let me live all day by your side

Reality doesn’t come. Why isn’t this a dream?
Even I don’t believe it. Is it right that you’re a human?
You don’t know right? You probably don’t know
My heart towards you is love, love love

‘Cause, you’re my earth, air, water, fire
(You’re my) earth, air, water, fire

Me who’s looking at you looking at me looking at you
You who’s looking at me, me who’s looking at you

Look into your, butter-butterflies
The sky that doesn’t end. I swim in your eyes
Only you make me shine. I can see the future
It can’t be if it’s not you
To you who made me reborn, incredible

The moment I met you, I threw away the world because it was boring
Looking at the same place, laughing and crying together
You’re quite like this, like this, like this

Reality doesn’t come. Why isn’t this a dream?
Even I don’t believe it. Is it right that you’re a human?
You don’t know right? You probably don’t know
My heart towards you is love, love love

When he finished singing everyone clapped including me. He thanked everyone and walked off the stage.

He walked towards me still smiling. "Hey.." He said rubbing his neck nervously. "H-hi..." I stuttered blushing.

He actually wrote that song for me?

"So..Will you forgive me?" He asked looking at me with hope in his eyes.

I looked back at him smiling softly.