my type of thing || 4

Safari.
Man Trey little sister so damn sexy, i want shorty but she playing ! I should've fucked her when i was with her but i ain't want a bad start.

"Aye man , yo girl here." One of my niggas said as my girlfriend Tiana walked in.

I know what y'all thinking, how you trying to fuck with Kiarra if you got a girl

I know what y'all thinking, how you trying to fuck with Kiarra if you got a girl. Kiarra too damn bad to pass up i got to fuck her then after that imma leave her alone. I love my girl too much to have a whole nother ass relationship.

"Hey babygirl." I said as she walked up to me.

"Hey safari." She says, pecking my lips.

"I wanted to let you know i wouldn't be home tonight." She says.

"Where you going ?" I ask.

"Over Sade's house." She answers.

"Oh that's cool, i love you babygirl." I say, kissing her again.

"I love you too bye see you." She says, pulling from the kiss and leaving out.

Kiarra B.
I was at Sade's house cause Amoni, Sade, Sade's friend, and I were gonna have a sleepover. I know that sound chilidish but it's not.

"Go open the door for Tiana." Sade says to Amoni.

"Ight." She goes to the door, and a real pretty girl walked in she looked fun.

"Heyy moni !" Tiana says, hugging Amoni.

"Hey babes!" she hugged back.

Tiana walked inside i walked over to her.

"Hey i'm Kiarra, Amoni's bestfriend." I say.

"Oh okay nice to meet you , im Tiana." she says.

"Sooo y'all ready to go get some snacks from the gas station ?" Sade asks.

We all run to the door, and out to Sade's car. The gas station was down the street but we wasn't bouta walk.

So we pull into the gas station and we all get out it was a group of guys parked next to us. I felt them staring but i mean i would be too, we looked great.

We walk inside the gas station and i got me 2 , $3.49 bags of chips. For candy i got 2 white kitkats, 2 white reese's, and a hershey bar. For drinks i got 2 lipton iced teas, and a watermelon arizona. I went up to the cashier to pay for my stuff.

"Hey can i get 3 slim jim's too ?" I ask her.

"Yeah your total is $29.89 ma'am" She says.

Damn ain't nobody got money like that shit, i hand her my card then she bagged up my stuff.

"Y'all ready ?" i ask.

They all began walking out the store, i knew tonight was going to be fun.

When we walked outside that same group of boys was outside staring at us. So i walked over to them.

"Aye wassup ma, im Pryce." One of the boys say, licking there lips.

"Hey i'm Kiarra" I say, giggling.

"Let me get your number babygirl." He says, taking my hand in his.

"Nah you can have my instagram though." I say.

"Mannn you too hard to get, what is it though ?" He asks, laughing.

"Kiara, with two a's" I say, walking off.

"Yo ass fat as hell !" Another dude says.

"Yo dick not tho !" I yell, getting inside the car.

"Girl you a trip !" Tiana says laughing.

"Can somebody take my picture before we leave pleaseee ?" I ask.

"Yeah come on bitch, give me your phone." Amoni says.

I hand her my phone then get out the car. After she takes like 20 pictures she finally takes a good one and i post it to my instagram.

 After she takes like 20 pictures she finally takes a good one and i post it to my instagram

liked by iamjustairi , safariinyc and 8,211 others

kiarraa i might even lick it if you let me .

comments
iamdess when is we gonna link baeeee ??
kiarra replied to iamdess i don't know you gotta text meee !
chrissails_ damn😍
safariinyc you so sexy mama
theylovejess ouuu yeah you look good't baby ❤️

I get inside the car and sade pulls off.

"So y'all i got a question." I blurt out.

"Wassup ?" They all say.

"So if you got the wrong feeling about a dude, but you still think they deserve a chance what do you do ?" I ask.

When i said that, i was referring to safari. He was cute but he just gave off the wrong vibe.

"That's how it was with me and my boyfriend Clarence, He sexy as hell so i thought i'd just get played but we have been with eachother for 2 years." Tiana says.

"They the cutest couple ever i swear !" Sade says.

"Girl give him a chance, you know i gave Alex a chance in junior year. I thought he would play me but he didn't actually i fucked up the relationship." Amoni says.

"So give him a chance ?" I ask.

"Yeah i don't see why not !" Sade says.

"Bet." I say.