my type of thing || 21

Clarence
"Where the fuck you been at ?" I yell as Kiarra walks through the door.

"Not here." She mumbles.

"Kiarra im not playing with yo ass." I said walking up on her.

"Boy get the fuck out my face , furry faced ass." She says, pushing me back.

"Kiarra dont put yo hands on me, you must have forgot who i am." I say, laughing.

"Boy whatever." She says, sitting on the couch.

"Man bye bruh." I say, leaving out the door.

Kiarra B.
Clarence ass was real real off the meds the way he was talking to me. He was expecting me to be scared, but shit worst then what he was saying to me had been said before. I wonder why he was acting like this. Im gone talk about it with Tiana. I know she did me dirty and all but she will be the only one who knows why he act like that.

unknown: wassup shordy❤️

me: who dis ?

unknown: lucas

me: ohhh hey hey !

lucas💥: hey , so i wanna take you out still so when yo next free day?

me: uhm probably tuesday.

lucas💥: bet mamas

me: where you gonna take me ? =)

lucas💥: you a find out on tuesday ! Just wear something comfy lml

He had completely made me lose focus on what i was supposed to do. I put on some slides, and grabbed my keys. Tiana lived about 7 minutes away so i got there quite fast.

When i pulled up her door was open, with the screen door slightly closed. I walked inside and went straight up to her bedroom.

I opened the door, "Bitchhhh we need to talk" I yell.

This bitch was having sex, and i was standing right there.

"Baby i'm sorry." The man turned around and revealed to be clarence.

"Foreal clarence ?" I say, walking over to him.

I smack him, and smack Tiana.

"There was no point in seperating if that's all you was gone do is get right back with her." I say, with tears filling my eyes.

"Babygirl im so sorry i really am." He says, putting on his shorts.

"No the fuck you not, and you lucky we got a child on the way and i need you alive. Cause if not i'd have my brother shoot yo punk ass." I say, walking out the room.