Hate

Hey enjoy
————————————————————
Lance's POV
I sometimes wonder if I am worth something for in life. Since I helped pidge and she says I should be careful. I know she doesn't care if I get hurt and I'm here getting scolded by shiro since pidge told him that I was being reckless. I hate how they think everything I do is stupid and reckless.
"Lance are you listening to what we are doing" "No, I'm just thinking about the celebration we should have." Allura scolds me for my 'stupidity'. Next you know the alarms went off and we all went to our lions.
I saw so many galra ships and I had to deal with ten fighters. "Somebody help me—" " Lance now is not the time!!" I heard shiro said that. So I dealt with it on my own and I saw Keith being outnumbered. I took out 1/3 of the ships in front of him. I got a large gash on my leg and my head felt dizzy. We got away from the galra and do you know what I hear. "LANCE What were yOu thinking!!"Keith shouted at me and he looked angry. " I helped you-" " You didn't do shit and I could've done it on my own!!" I was shocked and I got a concussion for helping him. Now shiro says to me " Lance leave Keith alone we don't need any jokes right now"
I walk away and I went into my room. I screamed and I got my bayard. I destroyed everything in front of me and I hear the comms. "Paladins its time for dinner." I go and wrapped the bandage on the gash of my leg. It stings like hell but if I don't complain everything will be fine.

Time skip to dinner

I walk to the table and I looked to see glares from Keith. I ignore it and I hear everyone complement them. I saw no one give a "good job lance" or a "thanks lance for saving my butt" I got up but I hear the most insulting thing from Allura.
"Lance can you at least be in the conversation or be useful for once!"
I snapped, I couldn't take it and I looked at her with anger in my eyes. "You know what Allura I have tried but you and shiro never let me in. I try to help and be 'useful'. You know what I get your fucking bullshit from you. I try not to complain about anything that I have but you guys don't care enough to do that. I deal with the scolding from shiro and feel like shit. I hate that I am stuck here with you guys especially you Allura . I just wanted a little appreciation from anyone in this room even Keith. I wanted to feel like I was a part of something or feel appreciates. And I know you guys want both with me. I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING I DID TO GO TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS!! ... and now I know nothing I do won't be for shit." I walked away with shocked look on there faces. I hope they feel guilty. I slept with a smile on my face. "Assholes"
—————————————————-——

Wow I did horrible
But I will update to you guys soon maybe