Im sorry

Lance's POV
"...why did I believe you?" I look at Keith outside by the doorstep with my family inside unaware of the situation laying out.
"Lance it wasn't supposed to go this far and I.....umm"

I look at him with hatred and disgust "Well was this far enough?! To make me feel more worthless than I already am!"
"Look please give me another chance and I'll be yours again okay...! Please I don't want to-"

I cut him off "then cut off your relationship with your boyfriend."
He looks at me with shocked eyes and I see that he is not going to agree.

"Please lance I won't date him but at least let me have some contact with him." He begs pleadingly to my face and he was supposed to be my soulmate for gods sake.

"Well you're going to have to choose him or me?! And if you choose him I will let you but I'm letting you cut the string..."

He looks at me with sadness in his eyes and looks down at the pavement.
"I knew it... come on, let's go inside and pretend that we are together for today."

I open the door and see my family smiling and enjoying their meal. My mom looks at me and says "mijo what's wrong...?" I look at her with the 'bright' smile and say "everything is just perfect."

My mom looks at me with happiness and tells me and Keith to sit down and eat. We were all laughing and smiling with each other and my family joking around with me and Keith. I wish nothing ruined this but I guess god hates me.

Time skip (next day)

We packed up all of the belongings and said goodbye to my family as we back out of the driveway and out to the road. It was quiet for a while and Keith was fiddling around with his phone. He looks at it and says "when do we-"
"Tomorrow afternoon and you are leaving immediately with all of your belongings after we sign the divorce papers" he looks at me with a regretful look on his face. "You made this decision and if you suddenly change your mind I won't take you back... not after what you done." I say with a bitter tone to him.
We finally made it to the airport to get on the flight that him and I payed for. It was a long flight back but at least we got some rest.
We got home and I saw pidge with the cats and thanked her for all of this and payed her. After that I unlocked the doors and I brought in my luggage. Keith was about to bring his in the house but I told him to leave his luggage in the car.

"Ok so you will be sleeping in the guest room and you will pack the rest of your stuff in the morning is that clear."  "Yes dear..."
"...don't you dare say that from now on you will say my first name only, goodnight Keith" I walk up to the room and slept.

I can't wait for tomorrow...

Hello this is the part two I might edit it later on but this is what I have for now byeeee