Presents

Lance's POV
I wake up excited knowing that Today is Christmas I think and I loved it every year. I was planning a small surprise for everyone and I hope they know or something. It was somewhere around midnight so that what I don't disturb my 'siblings'. "Let's get the presents and the 'tree'"
I go to blue, go inside and take out a list of presents. 'My child what are you doing?' "well blue I'm going to celebrate a day where we buy presents for everyone to show that we care for each other and I know it's childish but I wanted to give the family appreciation." 'Oh so where would you like to get these presents from my child?" "To the space mall blue" and off we go.

Timeskip

We land here by the mall and I get my cash. I got out and look for a MP3 player for pidge so she can relax after all her work. I look for a new cooking supplies and book for hunk to learn about. A mustache groomer and a best uncle in the world mug for coran coran the gorgeous man. They costed by much but I'll do anything to make them happy. I look around some more for more stuff and they were just all perfect for them.
I see a necklace that was shimmering and simple behind the glass window. Allura would like this and she would like some earth stuff too. I want to show her the amazing things.
There was also a dad joke shirt and I wanted to have shiro to have it. It looks like he needs something to make him happy and lighten up.
Sure I know we are at war but we must look at the optimistic side of things. It's a lot of pressure for a paladin in the Universe. When I was by the fountain I saw a holo blade that was beautifully made. Keith might like it and I think he should get some scissors to make sure his hair doesn't get in the way. Now I just needed some wrapping paper and ribbons.

Timeskip

"Okay that was a long time but it should be enough for them all" 'you are so kind to them my child' "of course blue they are my family out here"
"Now let's go back to the castle"
We fly back and it seems that there were no disruption.
I go inside the hangar and get the gifts. "Okay now let's find a place to hide this."
I put them all in my room and I see my 'tree' on the floor. I pick it up and carry it out side to the dining table. It was just by the corner and I run back to the room. I get old boxes and put the gifts inside. They were never nicely wrapped and I get them out one by one to the tree.
'Man this is gonna be so great for the team'
I go to the kitchen to make cookies and food. 'Man this is so much for one person but I have to do it'
I make a decent breakfast and everything is perfect.
"Alright let's go get the children"

I knock on everyone's door and they seemed tired. "Lance what are you doing up this early?" Hunk says. "Well my friends I have special surprise for you all today?"
"Well what is it?" Keith said annoyed
"Well follow me."
They groaned and dragged themselves out.
When we got there I was standing by the 'tree'.
I play the Christmas music from the castle speakers.
"Merry Christmas guys"
They looked so shocked or surprised of what they saw.
"Lance you did all of this?"
"Yes I did hunk." I say happily
"I labeled all of them for you and used my savings to get them for you."
They were still standing and pidge was running toward her presents. "What are you guys waiting for come on!"
They all walk and started to open their presents.
I was so happy to see them all bonding together and enjoying something for once in their life.
I was happy and they were too.
This is the one present I never got with my family but I guess your wish does come true.
We all ate and had the best time out here.
————————————————————

698 words
Wow
I hope you guys have the best holiday and gifts all around
I luv ya guys and have a great Christmas.
:0 peace peeps