Ch. 2

*P.O.V.* Beast Boy

I wiped the sweat off my forehead as I walked quickly away from my friends. Thank God I could get away. I immediately winced at the thought. It was like suddenly my world had been picked up and flipped upside down. It wasn't a very good feeling. I went to my room and started packing. A vacation of doom, that's what Raven called it. It was pretty accurate. Even though I have told Mento over and over I'm staying with the Titans, he doesn't get it, or maybe he thinks that if he asks enough, I'll say yes. Fat chance. I'm only going because I want to see my other friends. Not to talk about switching sides.

"Beast Boy, do you have to go?" A girly voice asked behind me.

"Terra, you know I do." I turned around to face her. Something nagged at the back of my head, like when your about to get hit by a bag of bricks.

"But what will I do without you?" She whined. I saw a dark blur out of the corner of my eye, but when I looked it was gone.

"You'll be fine." I sighed. I smiled at her and went back to packing.

"Friend Beast Boy!" Another person called. Uh-oh. I turned around again to be bear hugged by Starfire.

"S-Star-" I choked out.

"Oops!" Starfire giggled and backed up. "I wish you best of luck on your trip!"

"Thanks Star." I smiled and picked up my bag. "I'll be back in a week." I walked out of the tower and looked back once more before I went into the taxi, and saw a dark little dot in one of the windows. Raven. I stepped into the car. "Jump City subway please" I said as we drove away. The subway would take me to Gotham, where Negative Man would pick me up. I felt like a soldier on a suicide mission. I was on a one way trip to hell.

*authors note*

Sorry that it's so short! I hope you like it.

Peace,

Eileen