Arima Eunji

Image comments: Mine: RM AND SUGAAAAA!!!!! *the 'scream' should say it all.

IMPORTANT: Arima Eunji is someone who dislikes Korea immensely and may 'say' some offensive things but DO NOT TAKE IT TO HEART! Remember that she does not have much life experience and is only in HIGH SCHOOL!

Arima Eunji's POV:

Hi.... or should that be HI! I don't know. You probably already think that I am antisocial, thanks to the blurb, which is NOT TRUE! After all... INTROVERTS UNITE SEPARATELY IN THEIR OWN HOMES. Just pay attention to INTROVERTS UNITE and pretend the SEPARATELY IN THEIR OWN HOMES does not apply to me. Lemme restart.

Hi everyone, je ireumeun Arima Eunji imnida or my name is Song Eunji! I am 18 years old and I am currently in college. Please take care of me by supporting my author! Totally not doing shady promotion *cough cough cough*. Right so I am the number one student in school who is known as the 'Bipolar Princess' but I am REALLY not a psychopathic lady out there to stalk you then gobble you up.

To be honest, I am not Korean... I am Japanese who moved to Korea. Many students in my school think I got eyelid surgery due to my larger eyes but I don't correct them. It's better to just go with the flow. And I find it rather dangerous to reveal your race in some parts of Korea. Most of the time it's fine but other times people give you weird looks or say things about you that they determine on your race.

Once I heard someone say: those Japanese people are such a lewd race with inappropriate anime. I was screaming in my head cause I LOVE ANIME AND MANGA, 'safe ones' that is. My best friend, Lee Hongyun understands me. She is probably the only one who knows about me being Japanese along with a variety of my other secrets. I guess it is a difference of thinking and beliefs, despite the fact that a large part of Japanese and Korean culture is influenced by the Chinese according to trusted sources. But oh well.

My parents came to Korea for business reasons before I was born. To blend in with society, my first name is Korean. Many question my last name but I brush it off. When I was younger I was constantly teased for being desperate and getting surgery just to get a decent boyfriend. I find that Korea is a country which looks strongly upon appearance to the point that it is disgusting. I used to go and run home crying away from school instead of dealing with the rumours around my 'eyelid surgery'.

Eventually, I learnt to deal with it and submerged myself in school work. As I grew older, I became 'prettier' at least everyone else said so. But one thing for sure was that my school ranking also became higher. Both in academics and popularity. Hongyun once told me that people call me the 'Flower of Ice and Fire'. Unreachable in all mannerisms.

Except I have a boyfriend. But we are truly distant. He is in Japan while I was in Korea. We aren't intimate or close whatsoever. We don't confide in each other and when we saw one another, we spoke in formal language. No holding hands, no kissing on cheeks and no murmurings of sweet talk. We were brought up by our environment and family to be straight, business like and direct. Nothing unnecessary happens between us. But what was unnecessary was actually necessary for a relationship to survive.

But ours was different. It was like a contract. We call each other yours and evade all sorts of pursuits by other people. Much easier than hassling with making up different excuses and rejections. But despite me being the Flower of Ice and Fire which I shall just refer to as FIF from now on, there was always this one boy who bothers me, pests me and is utterly THE BANE OF MY LIFFFFEEEEEEE!

KIM FRICKING NAMJOON!

But he was old news. The new bane of my life is:

JUNG FRICKING HOSEOK!

Jung Hoseok is the school's 'fairy' according to many girls. Sure he is cute but he has a horrible personality. Well maybe only to me. I hide behind my title of the FIF and yet he still approaches me. Talks to me and teases me as if: you will never beat me for you are only an academic nut, unreachable because you don't know how to communicate you hermit.

Which........... is undeniable true. *sad face*. I suck at communication. That is why I only have Hongyun as my friend. Hongyun and I are polar opposites. I am quiet and shy and a straight A student. Her? Gossipy, loud and if it wasn't for me, a straight F student. Helping her makes me feel accomplished cause it is by far one of the hardest things I have done in life. Award anyone? Award?

Back to the topic at hand. Everyone thinks that Hoseok is simply being nice and friendly by giving me 'comforting' pep talks. I never asked for them but he always talks to me with that creepy smile on his face. Turning around to say: Well done on the test Eunji! I wish I was as smart as you! Can you come over to our table and tutor me a bit? HOW VEXING THAT IS! No need to rub it in that I don't have a lot of friends.

You don't need to invite me to your table only to give a snarky smile when I decline you know! It's obvious that he is doing it on purpose. Hongyun always tries to comfort me saying that he didn't mean it and all that. But I know he did. Who the heck smiles all the time? Oh right. That freak Jung Hoseok. I HATE HIS GUTS! SOMEONE PLEASE JUST KI- "EUNJI! CAN YOU HELP WITH MY CHEMISTRY???" Well there goes Hongyun hollering for my help again. Laters peeps. Remember INTROVERTS UNITE! FIGHTING!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Marshmallow-nim: hey guys. Sorry for this chapter. It's kind of bad (maybe confusing). But that is EUNJI! I hope this chapter is as least decent