Jung Hoseok

Image comments:

Jung Hoseok's POV:
"Hyung: You're sweating so much!" I chuckled at the sound of Jungkook's voice.

"Duh. What do you think I've been doing for the the past hour?"

"Geez hyung, no need to be sarcastic. We were all doing the dance routines."

"Taught by yours truly."

"Yah yah, we all know you are such a genius hyung." Jimin appeared rolling his eyes.

"GENUS? THAT HORSE IS A GENIUS? The only genius around here is me!" Suga appeared holding a bottle of water.

"Says the one that dances wierd!" I retorted.

"What's with that attitude! You're my dongsaeng!" Yoongi peered down on me. Well tried to. I laughed it off.

"How do you always smile Hobi?" Namjoon appeared at my side

"WOAH! HOW DID YOU GET THERE!!!?"

"I broke the secret of apparating." He winked.

"Ha ha very funny." I laughed wholeheartedly but I was dying on the inside due to the God of Destruction's oh so great joke. But it was just so Namjoon. He peered at my phone screen and frowned.

"Reading about Eunji huh?" He scowled further as he read the next few lines about her.

"I guess those good for nothings still creates that eye surgery rumour about her."

"Do you still hate her hyung?"

"Me? I never did. She hate me."

"Well, you are a perverted hyung who breaks everything. You almost broke her science invention that she worked hard really hard on back in junior school for a competition."

"I just chipped the main motor Taehyung."

"Indeed hyung. You chipped the core of the motor that got everything working."

"You know he is right Joon. You do break everything. There's a reason why I don't let you in the kitchen. Half the time I am afraid you will break the plates while your are eating. Anyways. I made lunch. Come and eat if you are hungry." Jin called out to us.

I sighed. This was my life. Surround by 6 friends who were crazy in every way. I looked back at the screen. Arima Eunji. She was... puzzling. Very puzzling.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Marshmallow-nim: