What do I expect?

Image comments: Mine: kinda looks like a girl doing aegyo! 🤣

Min Yoongi's (suga) POV:

I got up from our lunch eating area and went to look for Hobi to call him to our next class. But he wasn't in his usual room. As in the unused staff room. I was heading back to the group when I saw an unfamiliar girl talking to Joon. I walked towards them, desperately hoping that she wasn't trying to hit on him. I arrived and noticed his anxious expression.

"Hey. I couldn't find him." I shook my head slightly.

"Yeah, well, this girl's friend sent Hope to the hospital." Joon said, raking his hand through his hair in worry.

"What's your name?" I asked the girl. She jumped, startled.

Z"M-me? Lee Hongyun. Yep that's me!" She quickly covered her embarrassed expression with a goofy grin.

"Right. Well, what happened to Hobi?"

"You mean Hoseok? I don't know the details but we better leave cause Eunji seemed pretty urgent."

"HEY! ANNOYING DONGSAENGS WE ARE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL HURRY UP!" I shouted abruptly.

"For what hyung?" Jungkook asked, packing up the cards him, Taehyung and Jimin were playing with.

"That isn't important right now Kookie. What is important right now is that Yoongi hyung is finally un-jinxed from his girl repelling curse." Jimin winked at Hongyun.

God, I swear, the time they grow up is the time I am in my grave.

"No, no, Jiminie, you are wrong. The most important question is: are we leaving Hoseok hyung behind?" Taehyung got up, pulling Jimin with him.

"Nope. We are visiting J-hope hyung, who is in the hospital." Namjoon heaved a sigh.

"Exactly kids. So hurry the hell up, shut your damn mouths and get in the car! Hongyun are y'ou coming?" I led the way to our van.

"Sure. By the way, who's driving? Cause it is Baekhyun Hospital."

"ME! WORLDWIDE HANDSOME JIN HERE! You can't trust Joonie or Namjoon to drive or he will break the car or break someone else's car. And Suga is really pissed right now. So.... that makes it unsafe too." Seokjin hyung grabbed the keys and sped out of the parking lot once everyone was piled inside.

To be honest, I felt partly responsible. It was rather obvious that J-hope had depression. I had always known. But I didn't do anything. Why? Cause I was fooled by his never ending smile. Actually, I wanted to be fooled. And that, made me lost. I tried talking to him, but never dug deeper, simply accepting his continuous: I'm fine hyung. Really. You don't need to worry about me at all! After all, you got my back right? Then he would give me a grin, briefly hug me then speed down the hallway making wierd noises and faces. I hid my face in my hands. Namjoon rubbed my back.

"Yoongi- ah, don't stress. J-hope's going to be all right."

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but it seems that this friend of yours isn't 'all right' at all." Hongyun made quotation marks.

"Right ray of sunshine aren't you?" Namjoon dryly stated.

"Just telling the truth! There was and never will be something wrong with that!" She crossed her arms defensively. I smiled slightly. Her face was hilarious when she sat at her full height while peering down on Joon with her arms crossed.

"It's ok Namjoon. The truth hurts sometimes right? And right now, there is a bigger problem. Did you. Just. Address me. Informally?"

"Hyung, how is this a bigger problem? Hobi is most likely dying right now." Joon groaned.

"HA! SEE? YOU SAID IT YOURSELF! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE: he is going to be all right?" Hongyun smiled triumphantly. I almost smiled before I saw the amused smirks of Jimin and Jungkook. Taehyung looked more worried.

"Jin hyung! How much more till we reach the hospital? The maknae line seems to be very worried." I asked, smirking when I saw Jungkook and Jimin sobering up with Taehyung.

"Ummmmm.... it is just around the corner." And with that, he turned and slid into a parking space.

"RIGHT! OUT OUT OUT YOU LITTLE PRICKS!" I shouted and jumped out after a tumbling mess of my dongsaengs.

What will I see? Will it be what I am expecting? Hoseok smiling up at us with a few bandaids on his arm for some petty scratches before saying: there was no need to worry! See? I am fine! I sighed and stepped in the hospital waiting room. Am I ready?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Marshmallow-nim: HERRO. Suga has come to snap out you all! Lol. I don't think my representation of him is really good but oh well.