11

We went to the office to see Mrs.L .

"Hey children what can I go for you." She says.

"Oh we need there schedule for today." I say. After we got there scheduled we walked down the hallway.

Since I got new forms I get a new schedule.

Wolf

Dragon

Mermaid

Angle

Demon

Shapeshifter

Vampire.

Jonah is a dragon,Daniel is an merman, Corbyn is an Shapeshifter,Zach is an werewolf Jack is still unknown. I don't understand why he won't tell me.

Once we dropped the boys off. I pulled him to the side.

"Are you ok Jack. You probably don't want to tell me but I respect your choice but I love you with all my heart." I say smiling.

"I love you to but if I tell you your probably going to reject me." He says sad.

"I would never reject you." I say a little hurt cause he said that.

"I am A Hybrid of a werewolf and a vampire." He says looking down.

I lift his head up so he could be looking at me . He eyes held worry.

"I Ocean Royal accept you as my mate forever til I die." I say.

He looks at me and presses his lips against mine. I kiss back.

I look at the time to see we have 10 seconds left to get to class. I grab Jack's hand and race to the field.

We got there in 5 seconds. "Wow your really fast"he says.

"that's the thing when your a hybrid." I say.

"Wait your a hybrid too." He says shocked.

"Yeah how do you think I shifted to a Dragon to a vampire." I say in a duh tone.

"Ok class today we will be sparring. Girls vs Girls and the same with the boys." Says my teacher.

"How come girls can't spar with the boys ." I says.

"Because girls are weak and need to be protected." I look to see Tyler.

"Ok if you want to say that fight me." I say getting ready.

"Ok mate." He says smirking. Jack growls "I am not your mate." I say.

"Did Damon reject you cause I would love to take you down tonight." Tyler says licking his lips.

Jack growls again shaking uncontrollably. Zach try's to hold him back. "It's ok love I only love you." I say to Jack. Calming him down.

"Are we going to fight or what Tyler." I say. He smirks.

"Sure ." He says shifting to his regular alpha grey wolf.

I shift to Star. I look down at him and smirk.
We circle each other till he attacks.

I jump to the side to see him fall face plant on the floor. He growls and attacks again. I side step him and he does the Same thing. Everyone burst out laughing .

"Are you scared to fight me whore." He barks, now that got me mad. I grabbed him by his neck and fly up. Once I get to a good height I drop him.

He falls screaming for me to save him. He then shifts to his human form.