13

We all left school after the attack. I went straight to my moms house. I took the little girl that I learned that her name was Flora.

"Auntie Grace come here please." I yell. Grace comes running down.

"Why are you guys home early and who is she." My aunt says.

"First we had an attack and she is Flora she was with the rouge king along with the others. (She growls) but she and the others were kids or teens that have been abandoned. So I was wondering if we could adopt Flora . I felt this connection with her." I say. I then do the puppy dog look.

"Fine we can adopt her but you need to ask your mom about the connection." She says.

"Ok well am going to do that Flora this is Grace and these two idiots are Cay and Jay and this is Rose her mate and the guy that is going to walk in soon is (Paul I forgot the uncles name)." I say before walking upstairs.

I then got on the bed and fell asleep.

Dream:

"Hey mom I need to ask you a question." I say walking in a midnight blue dress.

"It's about the girl Flora right." She says.

"Yes I feel this connection to her not like a mates pull but a sister like pull." I say concern.

"Oh that's the think I forgot to tell you she is your little sister. She is a hybrid but only a vampire and werewolf." My mom says.

"Ok thank you for that . Can you invite Flora here so we can talk about it." I say.

"Yeah sure." Her eyes then turn to a silver color. I then see Flora.

"What the - oh hello moon goddess ." She says binding down her neck. She was wearing a deep red dress.

"Hello Daughter." Says mom. She looks up with confusion.

"What do you mean my parents died when I was younger." She Says.

" Well first I gave you to them because you two were getting threats that they would kill you."She finish. Flora had tears rolling down her cheek.

"Well then who is my dad." She says. I laugh a little to see him behind her. She jumps when she feels someone tap her shoulder.

"Hello Flora am your father I am also the devil." He says smiling. I shift to a small kitten and run up to Flora. I nudge her.

"Aww He is so cute." She Says. My parents chuckle.  I get into her mind.

"I am not a boy I am a girl." I say . She jumps a little.

"Sorry"she says. I shift Back to my human form.

"Hi Ocean what are you doing here." She says. I laugh a little.

"Well you should ask mom." I say.  Her eyes widened when I said mom.

"Wait your her daughter too so that makes us sisters." She says happy.

"Yup" I say.

"Well girls I would love too talk more but it's time to go." My mom says. We hug them once last time .

Dream over:

I woke up on my soft bed . I look to see it's 6 I got to get ready for school.

I hear a groan downstairs. I look to see Flora on the floor.

"You ok." I say. "Yeah  thanks for asking." She says.

"Come on its time for school." I say taking her to my room.