14 (mature content)

"I remember only images, snapshots burned into me, bleeding into each other until I no longer knew the order in which they had happen."

-Laure Eve-
~~~~~

Fogged by whatever it was, Yoongi's logic and consciousness were nowhere to be found when his quivering and liquor tasted lips met the delicate skin of Soomin's exposed collarbone. It felt so wrong but as if his tongue had its own will, he could not stop himself by tasting the softness of it.

Hummed at the indescribable sensation he got, Yoongi unhesitatingly dragged his sloppy tongue up to the back of her ear before nibbled at her pierced earlobe, which unexpectedly earned a low whimpered from the defenseless woman in his arms.

He wasn't sure how low the air conditioner for the room was set, but one thing for sure was he's burning, especially at the places where she'd touched him. With one hand clutched at his nape and the other one tangled on his hair, Yoongi could feel how shaky and breathy Soomin was when he clumsily unbuttoned her crumpled shirt while nipping her neck.

1 button, 2 buttons, and then..snap!

Her already tensed body was stoned as Yoongi impatiently and aggressively yanked the shirt after the second button that neatly covered her upper part was detached, which caused the rest of the buttons flew over the floor and of course, revealed the scene that he could only ever see it on his wildest dream.

The contrast between the color of her top lingerie and her glowing skin totally flushed out Yoongi's remaining sense as he harshly grabbed the both side of her hands before laid her on the cold king sized bed. There was no word between them, the only voices echoed in the room was their exchange heavy breathing. Swiped the blessing view under his tensed figure with hungry gaze, he was far for being able to contain his desire to explore it.

Pulled down the one side of the only garment that hide her perky bosoms, he let out a satisfied deep groan when her bare left one came to his sight. The sudden coldness that hit her sensitive part caused her to release unintentional sensual breath from her slightly opened mouth, which triggered the thirsty man above her.

Sharply stared right into her eyes while harshly caressing the unclothed side of her bosom with his sweaty right hand, he positioned his both knees at the both side of her waist and tried his best to unbutton his own damped shirt.

Whether because of his drunk state, his slippery shaky hand, or his clearly rising libido, the button was somehow unwilling to be detached even though he already used both of his hands. Yoongi was beyond desperate and frustrated as he grunted and cursed lowly.

"Hey"

Yoongi dragged his sight from the stubborn buttons to a stunning blushed face under him. He felt a tug on his shirt that asked him to lean in. As he hold his weight on both of his hands and his knees while Soomin laid under him, he let her help him with the buttons. Patiently waited till she's done with all of it like a good obedient kid, Yoongi closed his eyes and literally purred as he felt her warm finger brushed away his messy jet black hair from his reddened face.

Leaned into her exposed skin, he waited no more to work his lips on her bust that made her immediately arched her back due to the unexplainable sensation of his gentle tongue on it.