Chapter 1

Sunset:

I gave my friends a warm smile as i sat beside them at the cafeteria.

"Have you girl heard about the new girls?!?!" Pinkie yelled, pretty much disturbing everyone at the cafeteria.

Twilight pulled Pinkie down to sit beside her and gave her a look.

"Oh, sorry Twiley." Pinkie said and gave Twilight a peck on her cheek, making Twi blush.

"I volunteered to tour the new students.. they should be here by now. I got to go girls!" I said as i waved to everyone goodbye.

I went to the halls and into the entrace of the school.

There's three girls standing there, I looked at them individually.

I looked over to the purple haired girl with teal-ish streaks tied up in two pony tails.

Then i took a glance at the blue haired girl with dark blue streaks, her hair is tied up in a ponytail. Her bangs make her look adorable. She gave me a smile, unlike the other one.

Now the last one.. my jaw dropped.

'She's soo fucking damn hot..' I thought. She had orange hair and some blonde highlight tied up in a high ponytail.

Their like the 'PonyTail Triplets' if you ask me. ahem.. anyways,

She looks so hot.. and that outfit.. mmm, makes her more attractive than she already is.

"Are you just gonna stand there or what?" She asked as she put one hand on her hips.

I bit my lip and walked towards them.

"Hi, I'm Sunset Shimmer.. Ready to roam around the school? basically walking and looking around every detail at hell.." I said as i mumbled the last part.

Adagio gave me a cute grin.. like damn..

(A/N: *coughs* stick to the script please.)

Oh right! ahemm..

I'm guessing she heard what i said.. I gave her a smile.

"I'm Adagio Dazzle. these idiots here are Aria Blaze and Sonata Dusk." Adagio said as she pointed at the girls.

"We're not idiots!" They both yelled in unisom. Adagio just rolled her eyes.

She grabbed my wrist and walked with me while the girls follow behind her.

I can feel my cheeks heating up.. her hands feels soo.. soft..

She let go of my hand.. aww man..

"Lead the way." She said as she started walking with me like a model.

"Oh! i just remembered something.. We're hosting a musical showcase! The whole school would be joining, do you girls want to join too?" I asked, Adagio and the girls exchanged smirks.. well except Sonata, she was just smiling.

Adagio turned to me and gave me that grin again..

"You look so damn cute when you do that." I said, shit..