Chapter 14

Adago:

My eyes shot open, i look around..

It looked like a room, there's a frame in the room with my cutiemark.. it looks like, my old room..

"Hello?" I said, my voice just echoed around the room.

I tried my best to stand up. I eventually got on my feet and walked out of my room.

"Adago!! Wake the fuck up!!" A deep-ish, raspy voice yelled from dowstairs.

"Ah, finally Adago. You always wake up late." The voice said, i rubbed my eyes and look at the person.

It looked.. like Aria!?!?

But a guy version?

"Who the fuck are you?" I spoke, i also had a deep voice but deeper than this dude.

"What the fuck Adago? Did you lost your memory in your sleep? Quit messing around." He said as he dragged me down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"What's your name?" I asked, with a confused look in my face.

"Stop acting wei-" Aria was interrupted by a guy jumping out of nowhere that looks like Sonata.

"He's Ario Blade and I'm Sonatic Dawn, silly." He said as he ruffled my hair. He had a pretty normal voice but a little pitch too.

"What?.." I asked myself. "Hold on." I said as i ran to the bathroom.

I look at myself at the mirror. WTF..

I look like a dude.. ahem.. i mean, an awesomely attractive dude.

I grinned, I look hot.. like damn.

I had my hair shorter but still in its natural curl or poof.

I was wearing a lavender jersey and boxers. I lift my shirt up and revealed a pretty toned 6 pack.

I then look down, i quickly look around and locked the bathroom door.

I then slightly pulled down my boxers. OH SHIT- HOLY FUCK.

I quickly pulled it back up and ran out of the bathroom.

"Did a monster chase you?" Sonato said as he looked at me.

I shook my head and sat down, "Can you tell me about the three of us?" I asked Sonato.

"You're strange Adago.. I mean, you are Adago Daze, the leader of our group! The Blazzings. Me and Ario is your backup singers-"

"Where's our pendants?" I asked as i look down on my neck and checked my choker, there was no pendant attached to it.

"Pendants?? Umm.. you mean.. this?" He asked and pointed onto his earring.

It had a little ruby in it, just like our pendants but in an earring.

"You also have a girlfriend! named.. what's her name again..? AAAH!! Sunset Shimmer! Thats her name!" My hyperactive sis-.. brother said.