Chapter 13

Sunset was weak.. but her she-demon side wasn't..

(Lets call her demon side... ummm.. SSDemon or SS cuz i'm lazy.)

Sunset's demon side has awoken..

Sunset was no longer able to control herself..

"This will be fun!" SS's demon said in a echo voice as she laughed maniacally.

SSDemon ran upstairs and saw her brother pinning Adagio on the wall..

Sunset's eyes turned black while her iris turned cyan..

SSDemon ran up to her brother and punched him across his face.

Sunrise got mad amd charged towards SS. SS smirked and watched her brother ran towards her.

SS fake yawned as she dodged and grabbed her brother's arm and twisted it until he yelped in pain.

Sunrise growled, SS let go and elbowed her brother's face.

Sunrise fell back, Adagio just stood there frozen.

SS and Sunset growled in an echo voice, "You will never get Adagio away from me.. you.. need. to. die." She said as she grabbed her brother's collar and pulled him to a balcony.

"Ha, you think i will die when i fall in a two story house? you're dumb!" He yelled, SS grinned.

"Who said i'm dropping you there?" SS said as she dropped her brother on thee balcony floor.

SS winced a little because of a small migrane but shrugged it off.

"Sorry but not sorry, brother." She said and grabbed a blade from her pocket.

She was about to stab him but she stopped as she heard a yell.

"Sunny! Please don't do this.." Adagio said, tearing up a little.

SS calmed down..

Adagio noticed Sunrise grabbed a piece of sharp glass from the ground, He smirked and was about to stab SS..

but Adagio pushed her away and was stabbed instead..

"Y-you.. st-stabbed her.." Sunset said as the darkness in her eyes drained out and turned back to normal.

Sunset kneeled down and held her 'lifeless' girlfriend in her arms.

Her brother backed away in fear, he has killed someone..

Sunset started having a breakdown. "You stabbed THE ONE I FUCKING CARED THE MOST!!" She yelled, harshly pushing her brother.

"I-i'm sorry, i-i didn't m-mean to! i-" He tried apologising but ended up in tears.

Sunset punched her brother, causing him to broke his nose.

Sunset glared at her brother as she picked up her girlfriend bridal style and took her in her car.

Sunset quickly drove to the hospital and rushed her girlfriend to the emergency room, She lost a lot of blood already..

Dagi.. d-don't leave m-me yet.. Sunset thought as she sobbed in between her palms.