Chapter 11

Adagio: (the next day)

I woke up in Sunset's arms.

I sneak out of bed and went to the bathroom. i grabbed my towel and strip down as i hopped into the shower.

Then i heard a loud thud from the bedroom.

"hmm.. i'm guessing Sunny is now awake." I mumbled.

"Arrgghhh.. that hurts." I heard Sunset groan.

"What happened Sunny?" i yelled from the shower.

"I fell off the bed.." She said shyly. i can hear her walking towards the bathroom door.

"Dagi~" She said as she lightly knock.

I rolled my eyes, "What do you want Sunny?"

"Can i shower with you?" She said, i can tell she's joking.. but whatever 😏

"Sure." I said with no hesitation, "WHAAAAT? I was just joking.. but since you want to, let me in!" She said in a singsong tone.

I giggled and reached for my towel as i wrapped it around me and unlocked the door.

She came in buttnaked, i chuckled at her silliness.

She then hopped on the shower and pull me with her.

i took off my towel and put it aside. Sunny look at me and smirked.

"This is fun!!" She yelled like a little kid.

"Stop acting like a kid Sunny." I said as i put shampoo in my hair.

"Ok then.. i'll act.. mature~" She said as she slide her hand around my waist.

"Sun-" i was interrupted by Sunset kissing my neck.

"S-sunny, i-i didn't mean that." I stuttered, followed by a soft moan.

Sunset found the soft spot on my neck and started sucking, giving me a fresh hickey.

"You're so sexy Dagi~" She said seductively as she slowly rubs her hand on my hips.

I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Let me rinse, you go and apply shampoo on your hair." I said as i rinse my hair, i grabbed my towel and dried myself up.

I can see Sunset pouting as she applies shampoo on her hair.

I giggled, "You're so childish." I said as i started combing my beautiful hair.

"And You're so sexy." She said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Here." I tossed her towel. She started giggling as she dry herself up.

"I'm gonna get dress, no peeking." I said as i went to her bedroom and took some clothes from my bag.

Sunset:

I missed Dagi a lot.. its so fun having her around again!