Chapter 5

Sunset:

I decided to surprise Adagio! i bought her a beautiful necklace.. well its more like a choker..

I went to my door and opened it, i opened it and saw my girlfriend

"Dagi? what ar-" i was cut off by her hugging me as she sobbed through my shirt.

"Dagi.. what's wrong?" I asked as i rubbed her back for comfort.

"Sunny.. w-were moving!" She said, my heart shattered into pieces..

"W-what?" i said as i lift her head up. She started crying continously..

"I-i don't want to go! b-but i have to.." She said through sobs, i started feeling tears streaming down my face.

"D-dagi.. i-i love you.. and i w-want you to take this ok?.. s-something.. to remember m-me by.." I said through the sobs and pain..

She looked at me and hugged me tighter. "Sunny, i-i love you too!!" She yelled as she kissed me.

i kissed back, we eventually pulled away.

She turned around as i put the choker around her. "Y-you look b-beautiful.." I said as i forced a smile.

"I-i love you Sunset.." She said as she kissed my cheek. "I love you too, Adagio.." i said and kissed her cheek.

She walked out of my house and blew a kiss. Tears started streaming down to my face once again..

I just locked myself up in my house as i sobbed and cried my heart out.

After like 10 minutes of crying, i fell asleep..

Adagio.. i can't live without you..