Chapter 5: Perverted Thoughts

Obito showed and explained to the USC most of his abilities. He did not show them forbidden techniques and highly destructive techniques. He finished explaining at 10 PM and he is in a hurry to get to his bed and do some business.

'Oh shit, the VP is so damn sexy. She turned me on when she reacted like that to the genjutsu. I need some damn release shit.' he thought to himself, the bulge in his pants growing even larger.

By the time he turned to the corridor leading to his room, he found a sticky note on his door.

The note said:
"Hey, you newcomer, you look so mystifying and hot at the same time. Why don't we meet at the canteen sometime? -Anonymous"

The Uchiha was puzzled as to how did a random girl find him hot. He was even more puzzled when he saw on his laptop that his Email inbox is full.

"All these emails say that they want to be with me, but why? Anonymous, hmm?" Obito said to himself. He is thinking as to how did some random girls got his email address.

"Damn, creepy stuff. I'll just find release myself." As soon as he said that, someone knocked on his door.

"Tsk, great timing" he said to himself as he opened the door.

"What do yo- Oh, Hana-san, I didn't notice you there, do you need something?"

"The Vice President told us what happened in that illusionary technique of yours. So, the President decided to see for herself the full capabilities of your illusionary techniques so that we can assess whether you pose some form of threat to the academy and it's students."

"Wait, so you guys are asking me to cast a genjutsu on the President?"

"Exactly, don't be harsh though or you'll be punished." Hana then leans forward near Obito's left ear.
"Also, I want you to use a sexy, illusionary technique on me, hmm." She whispered with a mischievous grin. The usually stoic Uchiha stiffened visibly.

"C-come again?" was his stupefied answer. The unseen bulge in his pants was already a problem and the last thing he wanted to hear was a request for a sexy genjutsu.

"Hehe, you heard me, Obito-kun. Oh, and don't do your business here." She told him with a mischievous smirk and then left.

'What the hell? I'll just take a cold shower and sleep. There might be hidden cameras here and I don't want to get caught doing my personal business.'
Little did he know, three pairs of watchful eyes are watching him on computer monitor.

(Obito's Room - 7 AM)

Here we can see our favorite Uchiha waking up after hearing last night's ridiculous request.
'My class today will start at 9 AM. I'll see those three before my class starts.'

After his usual morning routines, Obito went to the USC Office. He knocked on the door to notify the senior members of his presence. The door opened, revealing last night's guest, Hana Midorikawa.

"Oh, you're here already, Obito-kun?"

"Yes Hana-chan, yes." Was his playful but sarcastic answer.

"You had received the personal message last night, I presume." The stern voice of the President grabbed their attention.

"Yes ma'am. If you really want to learn more about illusions, Itachi Uchiha can be a great help, though I'm afraid he's already dead. Itachi Uchiha was the best genjutsu user back in my world."

"That's sad to hear but you can do just fine, right?" Mari told him. They all thought that genjutsus are just like mind games and are fun to play with. They thought that because genjutsu is just an illusion, it was rarely used in combat. Little did they know about the true potential and power of genjutsu.

"I'll try my best. Itachi's Tsukuyomi can make you experience and feel whatever he would like to." Obito replied, uncertain of what he was about to do. Even though the reason behind the assessment is logical, it still sounds ridiculous to him.

"Be warned, I'm not very proficient in genjutsu." he told them in a serious voice. Suddenly, an idea popped into his head. He will make the President see what he is capable of by showing her some of his memories.

"Look into my eyes, Mari-san." his voice, calm and stoic.

As soon as she looked into his eyes, she found herself staring at a younger version of Obito relentlessly attacking and killing several mist ninjas. The scene suddenly changed into an open space with a masked man. Mari saw the masked man use Kuchiyose no Jutsu, summoning the Kyuubi in the process. The said man then went to a safehouse in the woods. She the masked man fight another man with blonde hair. The blonde haired man plunged a rapidly spinning orb at the masked man's torso. The scene changed again. The raven haired girl saw the same masked man effortlessly attack and kill two leaf ninjas. The scene changed again, showing what Obito had done before he was betrayed. After that, the genjutsu was suddenly dispelled.

Mari found herself still staring at Obito's eye. She was too shocked to move and speak. The young man before her was actually a former criminal, a powerful one at that. The genjutsu showed her the Uchiha's true capabilities.

Getting over her shock, she opened her mouth to say something to him but he immediately spoke so that she can listen to what he is going to say.

"Shh. I know what you feel and think. But after Madara betrayed me, after I came here, I thought of my life here as a second chance to correct my mistakes. I'm not what I used to be. I've changed for the better, because I want to show Rin that I still love her by changing myself into a better person. I want to show her that I've changed. Even though she's long dead." Obito told Mari, trying to comfort and calm her down from the  experience. Meiko was frantic because she thought that the President suffered from an emotional shock after seeing the illusion.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE PRESIDENT?!" Meiko yelled.

"I only did what I am asked to do. I made her see what I had experienced in my life so that she will be aware of my capabilities. Though, it wasn't my intention to hurt her, it's just that some of my life experiences are so horrible. I don't want you guys to doubt and be suspicious of me that's why I showed her a genjutsu that somehow explained my life and abilities."

Meiko seemed to calm down after hearing his words of comfort.
"Okay, I hope she gets better immediately." the busty Vice President spoke, worry laced her tone.

"And as for you, Hana-san, come to my room at 8 PM for your request." Mr. Good Boy told the blond secretary.

"Oh, it's already 8:45 AM, I'll be going now, my class will start at 9 AM and I don't want to be late. See ya."
He waved goodbye before leaving and going to the classroom.

(After classes - 3:45 PM)

The classes were rather uneventful. Everything went smoothly. Obito started studying and doing his assignments. By 7:50 PM, he was already done with everything so he was just waiting patiently for Hana to come to his room.

Someone knocked on his door. It was Hana.

"So, are you ready to grant my request?" she asked with a mischievous grin.

"Let's just get over this so I can sleep."
he replied stoically.

"My, you're rushing me. Fine, just do it."

The genjutsu he used was similar to the one used on Meiko, except that the genjutsu used on Hana involved tongues and was a lot longer than usual.
By the time they were finished, Hana was sweating and panting heavily. She looked like she came thrice which in fact happened in the illusion. She muttered a quick thanks before leaving.

Obito sighed. 'This day was somewhat uneventful. I'll just sleep early so that I can rest.' And with that, he succumbed to his body's desire for rest and sleep.