Prologue

Finnick began to run. He had to keep running, but he was out of breath. He cursed underneath his breath. He had to keep running...before it was too late.

But he knew there was nowhere to run, nor nowhere to hide.

Then, he heard the sound of splashing. The puddles of rain splashed against his tiny body.

There, he looked at the black boots, underneath a black coat.

He hesitated to look up but he knew the devil was at the door. With a gulp of fear, he slowly craned his neck to look upon a pair of orange red eyes.

"P-PPlease L-LLord Xetrix!! S-spare my life!!! I beg of y-you!! Just don't her her! She's means the-"

Then, Lord Xetrix wrapped his hand around his neck. He could just simply killed him already but what's the fun in that?

Plus, he loved to torment his hostage.

"So... It's seems your actions have lead you to escapement of your prison. Why would I let my experiment live since it was a failure in the first place? So there is no point in continuing the path of success?"

This lead to Finnick to fear. "PLEASE!!! NO!!! I NEED TO LIVE!!! SHE'S EXPECTING MY CHILD!!!"

Then, Lord Xetrix immediately knew what was coming.

"A new cross-breed is heading soon to the world... How shameful for you! I'll set you in your place, like I did to those doctors two hundred years ago!"

Through the screams of pain, Lord Xetrix crushed his neck with a smile on his face. Then, he tossed away the lifeless warm body of Finnick, like a rag doll. He had no use of his body; it wasn't worth to become a vessel of his, nor the use of becoming a seed. He might as well put his body to use by making him into a Mutt.

He send out the dead riven of Finnick through a portal and spotted a pair of eyes, staring right back at him. But he did want to tease his witness.

Just when he was out of sight of his witness and after the sigh of relief, he pulled out his witness by the rabbit ears.

"No. 9, I thought I told you to get your rest. You're my assistant, so I was not expecting you to foresee what I have done. Have you witness what job I have performed?"

No. 9 immediately shook her head. Denial. He sensed her denial. He didn't bother if she was lying anymore, for which the workers role in his plan were coming soon.

He was deciding the fate of all his workers. They would get what they desire and he would get his desire for the weapon.

And it was perfect.

However, he sense something new in this person. Something that he was beginning to be concern.

He reminded himself to keep an eye on No. 9.

He let his assistant go, free from his grasp. For now...

Thirteen Vessels, one new age. These bodies are all perfect for the new plan.

The new Kill Plan.