Eleven

"Roses are quite the best."

"Good for you I prefer tulips."

"Tulips? That's cliché. Sunflowers are always the best. Like, y'know they're aesthetic and all."

"Aesthetic? Come on they have no smell. What's a flower without smell?"

"I don't care about smell."

"Obviously, that explains a lot."

"Explains what? Coconut?"

"Explains your smelly shoes and socks. Obviously."

"Excuse me? First of all, how dare you drop the honorifics. And second of all I'm not smelly."

"Sure you aren't. Hyung."

"Alright guys stop fighting."

"WE'RE NOT FIGHTING."

"Then let's just change the topic! How about birds? I think birds are cool therefore my fav is the seagull."

"Seagulls? I'm done."

"Do you literally guys have nothing to talk about?" Yoongi finally snaps. After God knows how long he had to hear their conversation. "Flowers and birds? Seriously?"

Taehyung and his wife chuckle lightly at the annoyance of Yoongi. Meanwhile the rest of them just gave him a weird look that says 'excuse me sir we're in the middle of an important conversation. How dare you cut us off?'

Jungkook sighs and stands up from the couch, clutching the sketch book in his hand and a pencil in between his teeth.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asks raising him a brow.

"Upstairs obviously." The younger boringly mumbles gazing down at him. "Can't focus in the chaos." He glares at his older friends.

"That room ain't yours anymore. You can go to mine if you want." Taehyung gave him a knowing look to which Jungkook immediately understood.

"Eww no thanks." He wrinkles his nose. "The chaos is more bearable than your messy room, hyung."

"Suit yourself." Taehyung said, rolling his eyes at him.

The younger just sat back down in the very corner of the sofa, popping his knees in front of his chest and placing the sketch book on top of his thighs, going back to drawing.

"Jungkook had a room?" Jimin looks up to meet her husband's eyes. They were sat together in a cushion right in the corner while the rest took places around the living room, on top and around the couches.

"Yes." He smiles down at her. "Kook used to come here a lot, more than any other do. He would sleep over but he keeps complaining. He says my room is messy so I had to give him the empty room beside mine." He explains, a small smile lingering in his plush lips at the memory.

"Oh." Jimin lets out, looking over at the maknae who's too busy with his drawing. "He likes pinky stuff? That's... weird." She mumbled making a face, obviously referring to her room's paintings and decorations.

Taehyung lets out a genuine giggle, throwing his head back in laughter making Jimin look at him confused. He catches his hyungs attention as they stop the conversation they're having to give him the same weird look.

"Of course not Jiminie." He said, still giggly, sneaking his arm around his wife's shoulder. Jimin's heart felt like bursting as she turns red under his touch. "That room was all in black and white. I had to change everything to be suitable for you."