Thirty two

"Whatever clouding your mind and holding back your old, genuine smile. It's better to get it off your chest. Don't take it all by yourself. I'm still here... Yoonie."

After a while of staring, Yoongi finally wets his lips and parts them, ready to speak when he felt an encouraging  hand on his shoulder.

Taehyung watches as his hyung's lips tremble and an unexpected blush creeps visibly to his pale cheeks. His subconscious tells him to look for a camera and capture this rare moment, but he knows better than to torture Yoongi more so he decides to save him from his suffering for now.

"It's Jimin hyung isn't it?"

At his words, Yoongi's eyes almost pop out and his lips fall apart. The quiet gasp that escapes his pouty lips doesn't go unnoticed by the younger. He notices how the older's lips tremble again almost as if he's going into a panic mode.

"H-how... how did you..." Yoongi utters and Taehyung decides to save him once again.

"Oh come on hyung. You guys have always been obvious." Taehyung chuckles, only for his soft melody to be shortcut by Yoongi's serious gaze, which causes him to clear his throat awkwardly and speak once again. "So... what did you two fight over this time?"

Yoongi slowly gazes up to meet Tae's curious eyes. The look on the younger's face seems just plain and...  curious. No signs of a smug face or a knowing look.

Ah, so he doesn't really know...

"J-Jimin..." Yoongi fumbles while staring at his feet. "Jimin... k-kissed me."

"Woaahhh. Yoongi hyung almost never stutters. He looks cute with this blush decorating his face while he's playing with his fingers-"

"Wait.."

"WHAT?"

Taehyung gasps, okay more like chokes on air at that. "Holy- ... hyung WHAT?"

Yoongi turns red, almost whimpered at the sudden yelp of Taehyung. He buries his head in his shoulders in shame as he waits for the younger to say something. Obviously unable to express himself at the moment.

Examining his hyung's state, Taehyung once more steps in to speak again. "S-so you guys..." he clears his throat before gesturing vaguely with his hands.

Yoongi quickly catches on to what he's aiming to say and waves his hands frantically in the air. "No, no! Oh my god no. We didn't. H-he just kissed me like out of nowhere." He rubs at his neck embarrassedly.

Taehyung exhales, feeling the anxiety drain from his body. Yoongi looks up quickly and his eyes dart to the door, like he might run away.

The wavy, thic haired male reassesses the situation for a second, before finally catching back his hyung's attention who starts to feel panic.

He sighs. "So his feelings for you are real."

Yoongi squints at him. "What?"

Taehyung exhales through his nostrils carefully, unsure if he should share this information, but he speaks anyways. "Hyung. Jimin hyung told me before that he had a crush on you, but never asked me to tell you because he wasn't sure about his feelings. Well I brushed it off because it was a long while ago, literally back in high school days. B-but since he... you know... made this move, I-I think his feelings has always been true. No wonder that none of his previous  relationships worked out."

At the look on Yoongi's face, Taehyung halts. The room is still.

The shorter male blinks away the sudden stingness in his eyes and takes his sweet time to reassess his own situation.
Trying so hard to make sense of what's going on, the younger just stays still, watching every movement of his hyung.