With Her

This Journal Belongs to: James Richardson

Date: September 24, 2014

Journal Entry #: 1

Kelara Ninrus.

My lover, my girlfriend, my wife, but also my niece.

      She is everything to me. She makes me smile when I have a bad day at work, takes care of me when I’m sick, and is an enjoyment to have around. I’m glad I took her in when my sister and brother in law died in a car accident. I’m her only family left alive other than my brother, Alex who’s married to her best friend’s mother.

          Kelara is only 14 while I’m 26, such a large age gap but she doesn’t mind. We love each other in a more intimate way rather as a niece living in her uncle’s home. It’s more like were newlyweds. She’s a sophomore in high school and plans to be an author. Even though she’s mentally, emotionally, and physically dead, she tries her best to please me, so what I do to her in return is to give her all kinds of pleasure from buying her a kitten to a kiss on the lips to sleeping with her in bed. She was a virgin when we first met, but after a few months, we bonded and started to date. I warned her about my needs in a relationship and she didn’t hesitate fulfill those needs. So I was her first and since then, her only.

           When she was 18 and I was 30, she said she wanted to be my wife someday. A few months later we got married, only with family of course. When my brother found, I was expecting for him to be disgusted and full of hatred, but he was ecstatic and congratulated us as a married couple. The priest was a little creped out but I paid extra for him to stay quiet and calm about the situation.

            We spent our honeymoon in the place we first met, at the Plaza Hotel. We spent 3 nights and loved each and every moment we spent together.

                 I’m now 38 and she’s 26 and where living happily together. She’s currently sleeping with our 5 year old son, Caleb James Richardson; he got my last name of course, as I write this. This is my first journal since I was 4 but I find it necessary to write my life all over again. I guess you'll  never know when you----“

*~*Breaking News Channel 9*~*

Reporter:

Good Afternoon America, my name is Delilah Morralez. We are in the home of famous author and town’s head chef of the famous Grillin’ with Sullivan, Kelana and James Richardson, and their 5 year old son. Earlier today, this friendly family was brutally murdered by James’  brother, who then committed suicide we believe after he killed the family of 3.

We have police officers investigating the home and bodies. We all know the Richardsons very well in this small town and we know that they have change the town very much. So next week, the mayor is giving the family a funeral in Saint Joey’s Park in commemoration to them. Having this said, it will be a public event so any and all may come.

In other news….