Brett's POV

Chapter 21 (dang, 21 chapters already!?) Brett's POV

By: BeautyMattersInside (DATS ME!)

Song: uhh...  there isn't one for this chapter...):

******************************************************************************************************************

                                      THE PLAYER'S BABY

Brett's POV.

I was honestly starting to think that Abi was mad at me. She was never at the hospital and when she was we barely talked. Something was up, we talk twenty four seven. I hope I didn't say anything wrong...

She walked in with a bruised face. Can she not stay out of trouble?  I get hurt and I want is for nothing to go wrong while I am recovering. But no, she goes and gets in a fight with someone. Gosh, how did I get so lucky... (note the sarcasm)

"Oh gosh Abi, what the heck did you do now?"  I am seriously getting over this..

"Oh.. nothing.." She said smiling. So I am guessing she beat someone's butt?

"What did you do Abigale Thomson.?"

"I just..you know...beat up Lindsey...told her off...then got dragged away by two people that work at the restraunt." She said continuing with her smiling. I don't know why she is smiling. She put our kids in danger Not cool...

"And you are happy about that why?"

"Whats your problem?" Was she seriously stupid?

"I just got done with being in the hospital and I am still dealingn with an injury and you are going around getting to fights and stuff.. am I suppose to hold your hand? Or are you a big girl?

"Whats that suppose to mean?"

"Seriously?"

"Oh my gosh Brett, get over it. I am a big girl. Don't get your nickers in a twist." She rolled her eyes. I rose from my bed and walked over to her.I grabbed her wrists/

"Your a big girl? Then act like it. Don't go and get in a fight every chance you get. Do you ever realize what it does to me? It makes me worry about you. Like I can't get hurt, can't get sick... I gotta stay by your side 24/7! Thats not fair to me. I mean seriously, you are gonna have a kid in less that 4 months, you can't be getting into fights..."

"First of all, don't touch me. Second, excuse me but I am really mature. So you don't need to judge and I got in the fight because of you hon."  MY GOODNESS. I know these pain killers make me moody, but seriously.

"If you were really mature then you wouldn't be getting into fights!" I yelled.

" ITS BEEN TWO, BRETT. TWO. Two freaking fights, sorry I am not all that perfect. Seriously, Its been twice, and I bet you have been in many other fights, stop. Just stop." She was looking down at the floor when I picked up her chin.

"You just have to use precautions...okay baby?" I give up for tonight, but I promise, she does this again I am not dealing with it.

"Once again, get your filthy hands off me."  She smacked my hand down. What has gotten into her? She is being all...strange. Its not my fault.

"Your being weird. But you know what, okay. Be that way. I'm not taking it." I pushed my hands down and walked out of the room not feeling bad.

********************************************************

Short chapter./:

Sorrrrrrrrrry guys. But you got to see how Brett is feeling.

You can't blame the guy.. but poor thingg!

Thank you for the 2500 reads it is so appriciated. :)

I LOVE YOU,.

PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND FAN ME :)

Next upload :Thursday or Friday :)

Love,

ALY,

BMI :)