Chapter 31 The end's Justifies the Means

They were all standing there preparing to fight Master daimyo and wolfe.
Fergus was going to make the first move, when...

"father!" megumi looked at master daimyo. And blocked fergus from hitting him.
Daimyo looked at megumi in Disgust.
"megami you hermaphodite I never wanted to see you again!" He yelled, Megumi looked she was about to cry.
"*Sniff*" His words had hurt her....
Megumi was a Originally a boy and one day he decided he wanted to be a girl and so her father daimyo had banished her for it.
She desperately missed her sisters, Aicha and Setsuki.

"why wont you just accept me for who I am?" she asked
"because you and your sister aicha were and still are dishonoring our clan"
he yelled
"Father please" aicha said weakly still bleeding.
"Why cant you just love us... Despite everything that You Did... We still love you..." She pleaded. although It didnt seem to phase daimyo at all
amy interjected to help aicha.
"man thats like messed up no matter what you think of your daughters you should always love them!"
"..." daimyo was silient

"Ugh im getting tired of this family drama"
wolfe held out his hand which made a blue light It hit megumi asshe transformed into a blue ball of light.
"huh!?"
"what?" Everyone said confused.

"Ah let me explain"
Wolfe cleared his throat as if to be cocky.
"Megumi here is the key to opening the gate " wolfe said bluntly
"How?"
"The key itself is pure energy that is stored inside of her. When she was born Daimyo had the smart idea to do that."
"Hehe." Daimyo laughed at the brilliant plan he had concocted some years ago."

"Wolfe dont Waste anymore time. Just place the key in The center and Let's ruin this world." Daimyo commanded
"Yes sir" Wolfe replied as he bowed to him sarcastically.
The blue ball hit the ground spreading an infinite blue light around the Colloseum.
" RISE LEVIATHAN OF INFINITE STRATOS "