Chapter 2: Mission Part 1

Chapter 2

Mission Part 1

Mariah P.O.V

I ran inside my house and saw Mavis and Penny playing video games. I ran up the stairs to my room. Entering my room I quickly opened my closet door and grabbed my book bag. (It looks like Black vintage canvas backpack) Mariah grabbed her bag and started to pack.

"Check list:" I said to my self.

*Bunny rabbit pj shorts and Pink top. "Check!"

*Blue and baige Jean shorts. "Check!"

*One green crop top with the words "Nature Girl." On it. "Check!"

*One cream lacey crop top. "Check!"

* Underwear................... "UHHH OHH CHECK!"

*Red bikini. "CHECK!"

*Tooth brush. "Check"

*Hair brush. "Check!"

*Mascara. Check!

*Water, snacks, money. "Check!"

"Great I'm all packed!" I said to my self. I looked in the mirror and I looked like hell. I grabbed some ripped baggy jeans and a black baggy tank top. I grabbed my black bini with my black convers and walked out of my room. As I did so I bumped into my blushing brother.

"OOOO What is this? James Dreyar Is BLUSHING!'' I geeked causing him to laugh.

"I'm in way to good of a mood for my dorky twin to bug me." He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Glad that Anna makes you happy." I said and walked into the bathroom.

Kyle Redfox P.O.V

I walked into my home that was only three doors down from the Dreyars and walked to my room. I pulled out my medium size black Duffel bag and began to pack it.

Items:

*One Black t- shirt, One dark blue long sleeve shirt.

*Pair of black baggy sweat pants.

*Underwear

*Jeans

*black nike sneakers.

*toothbrush

*Blanket, Pillow.

*money

'Well I guess thats it.' I thought to my self.

"You might wanna take a shower before you leave...." I turned around to see my little sister watching me in my door frame.

"Right.." I said and grabbed underwear, jeans and a hoodie.

"Hey be careful.." Jane said before going to her room.

"I will." I whispered but knew she heard me with her dragon slayer ears.

Lisa P.O.V

I got to my house next door to Anna. I ran to my room and grabbed my Vintage dark blue canvas bag out of my closet. 'What to pack?' i thought to my self.

Items:

*Underwear, Blue and white floral patterned bikini.

*One white button up shirt, One baby blue long sleeve shoulder cut off shirt.

*One blue plaid skirt. One jean shorts.

*Brush, Mascara and blue eyeliner.

*Tooth brush