Chapter 4: 2nd Generation

Chapter 4

2nd Generation

No P.O.V

"Mommy!!!" A little frail voice screamed through the guild. "Mommy!!"

Nani the youngest of the dragoneel family ran as fast as her little legs could as she jumped into her mother Lucy arms.

"Nani?! Whats wrong?" Lucy said concern in her voice which drew Natsu Sr. The father of the young girl towards them.

"Hey princess whats wrong?" Natsu said catching his little girl who flew into his arms.

"Daddy Gray is being mean!!!!" She cried into her fathers shoulder.

"Gray?" Natsu questioned.

"uh huh." She said whiping her tears.

"Gray Juvia!!!" Lucy yelled there names. Furious because this was the third time this week nani has come to them crying like this.

"Whats up lucy?" Gray said with Juvia behind him.

"Gray Jr. Made NANI Cry AGAIN!" Lucy yelled at gray.

He hid himself behind Juvia. Fearful of the mothers rath.

"Could you just please tell him to stop picking on her." Lucy said while sighing.

"Maybe Lucy-san daughter should not be so weak." Juvia said which ticked not only Lucy off but Natsu too.

"You picking a fight with me rain women?" Lucy said. "Your son is a bullie!" Lucy yelled in juvia's face.

Natsu handed Nani over to Mira jane who took her to the master's office.

"Lucy calm down okay?" Natsu said trying to calm down his wife. Natsu was furious by the remark juvia made but fighting like this between friends wouldnt help anything. Natsu really did mature in ways.

"Fine I dont care what she says anyway.." Lucy muttered. Gray stood infront of juvia.

"I am sorry for what Juvia said and what gray Jr. did.." Gray said.

"It's fine gray please get it under controll though." Lucy said and walked to the master's office.

"You know Nani is just a little girl to be bullied by gray Jr. and Juvia ..... Thats messing with my family and it's not fine." Natsu said coldly and his eyes were straight on Juvia and Gray giving them his death glare that he uses on enemies.

"Natsu..." Gray try to say.

"It is not Gray jr. fault! You shouldnt act like such a bitch towards my family! Your child is weak if she cant even stand up for her self!" Juvia yelled. Lucy stopped at the top of the stairs.

"WHAT?!!" Lucy said not turning around.

The recent battles between the younger ones have brought on a battle between the parents of the families exspeacially the mothers.They are very protective and this anger has been escalating between them.

Lucy was suddenly infront of Juvia in a blink of the eye.

"Your the bitch" She said and then punched her right in the face sending her flying towards the door.

Lucy had a powerful punch ever since she awoke her inner power as Celestial queen. She was feared by many and her name was known through out the land she was right up there with Erza and Natsu even laxus.

"Dont Fuck with my family again!!!" Lucy yelled almost readying for another attack, but Gray stood in front of lucy. He had a stern look on his face.

"THIS HAS GONE ON FOR TOO LONG!!!" Laxus the new master voice boomed through the guild.

"This ends now!" He yelled. "Both sets of parents come to my office Now!" Laxus/ Master yelled.

~*Time Skip*~*Master's Office*~

Laxus P.O.V

        I called the two parents into my office. This has gotten ridiculous. I can understand there protectiveness over thier children but really to go as far as fighting. The group entered my office. It consisted of Gray Sr., Natsu Sr., Juvia, Lucy, Mira and Natsu jr. and gray Jr. being pulled by the ear by Mira.

I looked at nani who had been sitting in one of the chairs. She smiled at me with a couple of tears in her eyes.

"You Brats! WHat the hell is going on!?" I said and was greeted with a furious answer by juvia and lucy.

"Gray Jr. is always bullying Nani and Juvia is always calling Nani weak when really she's the weak one!!!" Lucy yelled.

"Gray is not at fault stop blaming him like that!! Nani is weak because she always hides behind someone and crys!!" Juvia yelled. I looked at nani who had her head down, and I felt a pain in my heart. I looked at the two father's they were sighing and crossing there arms.

"That's enough! In this guild we are Family! This isnt how we treat Family!!" I yelled at them causing Lucy and Juvia to drop their heads.

"As a family we have to protect eachother not turn against one another." Mira says. While holding Laxus arm. I smiled at her and then looked at everyone.

Lucy was obviously reflecting on her behavior. Her head was down and had a frown upon her face. Along with juvia she had tears in her eyes. The guys just looked at their wives and smiled at eachother. Then I looked at the kids. Natsu and Gray Jr. were trying to pick a fight in the corner and Nani was crying. Why was she crying?

"Juvia is sorry." Juvia said with tears in his eyes. Lucy looked at her tears in her eyes.

"I am sorry too!." Lucy said and they hugged crying into eachother. Natsu and Gray were behind them smiling and chuckling. Natsu had his arm around gray shoulders while gray crossed his arms. Juvia walked over to Nani and knelt infront of her.

"Nani Juvia is so sorry! You are not weak. Juvia thinks you are a beautiful and strong girl like Lucy-sama." Juvia said and Nani looked up and she had tears in her eyes, but she smiled.

"Aunt Juvia was right though! Nani is weak but not anymore!" Nani said with a serious face and tears in her eyes. Nani got up and walked up to natsu and gray Jr. who were arguing and calling eachother names. We all just watched her with a shocked look.

Nani went in between the two boys and bumped there heads together really hard. 

"Owwww" They both yelled.

"Nani what you do that for!" Natsu Jr. said. Nani had this annoyed look in her face which made all of us adults laugh a bit. She looked at Natsu and smiled.

"Stop trying to fight my battles its not cool kay?" Nani said. Natsu blushed and nodded at his twin.

"Kay" Natsu said. Nani nodded at him then turned towards gray and a dark aura emitted around Nani. All the parents gasped and took a step back from the children even Natsu jr. took a step back.

"And You!" Nani said pointing a finger at Gray jr. who had a blue aura around him obviously not backing down.

"What?" He said. Nani was in his face in a blink of the eye and gray was a little nervous. Nani slapped him in his face. I smiled at the toughness Nani was showing. 

"I'm a girl..." she said and the dark aura disappeared. She smiled at gray causing him to blush a bit. "You should protect me like a prince instead of hurting me." Nani said and smiled at Gray causing him to blush and tear up. He nodded at nani. Nani grabbed his hand and her twins hand and walked out.

I smiled and sat in my chair. Mira escorted the happy family out and I went on with my paper work.

"They destroyed a Resturant!!" I yelled as I read the paper work. 'Those kids are going to kill me when there older.'