Chapter 5: Mission Part 2

Chapter 5

Mission Part 2

Anna P.O.V

***RECAP***

"Well Umm.....Wait James whats the lump on the other bed then?" Jared said as we all look at the second full size bed.

When Jared said that we all turned our heads to the other bed. I jumped out of bed with flames on my fist. Slowly I crept over to the bed and James was right behind me. He grabbed the end of the blanket and counted too three. 

 My flames went out a inch away from the person.... scratch that I should say cats face. I sighed as the white exceed slept away on the bed we all relaxed.

"I got this." I said and everyone nodded and went on with thier buisness.

Snow was as light as a feather I put her in my arms and walked over to the couch. Snow cuddled into me and I blushed at the cuteness. I stroke her head and watched T.v for hours it seemed.

"You would be a pretty good mom." Mariah said as she sat beside me, now wearing a Green shirt that said Nature girl and blue jean shorts Along with her bikini. 

"Thanks... Is everyone done taking a shower?" Mariah smiled. 

"Yea you can go in now I was last to finish." Mariah said and I nodded. I looked down to see snow still asleep on my lap.

"Can you watch her for me?" I asked and mariah nodded and smiled. She grabbed snow and placed her in the same position I had her in on my lap. I got up and notice kyle in a black T-shirt and jeans and black nike sneakers. 

Lisa was talking to Jared about some of her new Ice make magic she learned in a white button up shirt and Plaid skirt. She had her bikini on under neath and thre of the top buttons werent closed. Which is causing Jared's eyes to wonder. Jared wore jeans and a blue T-shirt.

Lisa then said Ice Make and a beautiful small ice rose was made. I smiled.

I grabbed my clothes, toothbrush, make up, and brush. When I went into the bathroom it was really steammy and it was hard to see. Mariah always takes hot showers. I placed my stuff on the counter and took off my clothes. I finally found the tub and I dipped my toe in it was hot but I liked it that way. 

I finally got in the big tub but couldnt see anything.... There was a splash and I immediatly began to eat at the fog.

James P.O.V

I turned the tub on extra hot and began to bathe in the hot water which began to make a steamy fog causing me not to see. I could have sworn I heard something but I ignored it and relaxed in the tub. Then I heard a splash and opened my eyes and caught a glimpse of pink hair across from me. 

'Shit' I thought in my head. 'What the hell is Anna doing in here............... Mariah!" I thought. Everything was quiet and I stood as still as I could. 'I had to get out of here'

I began to lightly stand up and then when I lifted my leg there was a splash of water. 'Shit!!!!!' 

"Who's there!" Anna said and then began to eat the steam. It was gone in a second. I stood there only a couple feet away from her who was standing everything out. I tryed my hardest not to look but took a glimpse at her body causing myself to blush. She blushed to and was about to scream but I covered her mouth and it came out as a muffled sound. 

"Anna You cannot scream...." She nodded and I realized we were both naked she began to blush and I did too I released her and we both sat in the water covering our bodies.

"Did you see...." She silently asked. I turned my  head to the side.

"N-No Did you?" I asked and she sunk deeper into the water.

"N-No" We sat there for a bit either of us to scared to reveal our selves to eachother.

"Listen I'll get out just..."

"No wait I'll get out!" She said.

"Okay." 

"Dont look okay?"

I turned my head again and blushed a bit. I was trying to act cool and it wasn't helping.

"Why would I look. Theres nothing intresting for me to see." I said. Hot water was then splashed at me and I turned my head to face a teary angry Anna. 'Shit' I thought.

"Yeah well who'd want to see a no good ugly jerk like your self!!!" She yelled and hoped out of the bath tub.

"Wait Anna! i didnt mean it like that...." I tryed to say but she just ignored me threw her clothes on and walked out of the bathroom slamming the door.....

"for Mavis sake!" I said and sunk back into the tuub.

Lisa P.O.V

I watched as Anna went to take a bath. I was talking to Jared about my Ice Make Magic and he was actually really intrested in it. We had been discussing this for a while now and that's when I heard Anna yell. I stood up and then the Bathroom door flew open and she cam out then she slammed the door and walked towards her bag. She shoved her clothes in and turned around snow ran towards her and Anna gently pushed her out of the way. 

Anna walked up to Mariah and slapped her. I gasped.

"You think your so funny! You and your damn brother I'm sick of both of you!" Anna yelled.

"What happened??" I asked. Anna turned towards me.

"Oh like you didnt know!" She said and I gave her a confused look.

"Anna I didnt know...." I tryed to say.

"What ever some friends you guys are." she said. she grabbed her bag. "snow lets go she said as she opened the window. Anna jumped out with snow and then snow grew her wings and flew out of here. I watched as anna flew towards the meeting place. I guess shes going to the job.

"Mariah!!!!!!!!!!!! What did you do!!!" Jared, James, Kyle and I all scream at the same time.

"I didnt mean to hurt anyone. I just wanted to help bring them together." she said with tears in her eyes.

"Your not helping anyone stop meddling into our personal lives because I'm really starting to hate you and I think Anna already hates you now." I said. Mariah began to cry. "And james what did you do to anna." His head fell down.

"Nothing just leave me alone." he said and walked out the cart.

 "UGHHHH" I grunted.

Layla P.O.V

"I am sooooo nervous the test is tommorow!!" I cried to Kayla. She patted my head and chuckled.

"You'll do fine." Kayla said. I relaxed as she patted my head. We were in the guild at the bar i had my head down. 

"Hey guys!!!!" Aki yelled.

"Whats up Aki" I said and he smiled at me and blushed a bit causing me to blush.

"I was talking to master about the test and he told me that since theres only four taking it this year at the end of the test the most compatible people will pair into two." I nodded.

"Well I know i'll deffinatly be with Layla since we work good together." Kayla said I smiled at her.

"I was hoping I could work with kayla..." Aki muttered but I heard it and blushed. 

I guess this was it my fated partner will be chosen tommorow after the test if I even pass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's P.O.V

Gabriella06: Yay hope you guys enjoy this I have been backed up with school and volleyball and work so I will try hard to do chapters with Ely and P.S. We do not own Fairytail!!!