Prologue/ Meeting the families

No one's P.O.V

Fiore is a beautiful country and within Fiore there is a city and within that city is a guild. A guild that contains all sorts of different types of wizards. Not only did this guild hold Wizards but it held magical creatures and secrets too. The year is now X938 and there are many new people and many new families within the guild. Look there goes a happy and big family walking in now.

Lucy and Natsu Dragneel walked in the guild with there big family. They had Five kids in total. The eldest of the five was there daughter Anna Dragneel.

Anna Dragneel is 15 years old born with long pink hair and brown eyes. Anna has her mother's power. She is a celestial mage. Anna enjoys drawing and has a passion for adventure like her parents. Her best friend is Lisa Fullbuster the daughter of Gray and Juvia Fullbuster.

The second born who is 4 years younger than Anna is  Akito Dragneel. Akito is known around his friends and family as Aki. He has Pink hair and brown eyes he is now 11. He only has his father's power.  Aki enjoys Fighting and adventures and he dislikes carnivals and transportation. Aki is very calm smart and collective growing up to be a ladies man. His best friend is a Exceed named Spirit one of the children of Happy and Charla.

The third youngest by 2 years is Melody Dragneel. Melody is 9 years old and has the nickname "Mel" given by her brother. She is blonde and has green eyes. She has her own power that she was given but its still kind of connected to her mothers power. She has the power of her mothers celestial spirit Aquarius.  Melody was given this power by the celestial spirit due to her unfortunate situation of not having her own power. Melody enjoys books and her brothers company. Mel best friend is Jane Redfox the daughter of Levy and Gajeel Redfox

The Fourth and Fifth of the children are twins, age 6. They are identical twins both born with blonde hair and green eyes. The oldest of the twins is Natsu jr. Dragneel. He is older by two minutes. He is usually called Junior to avoid confusion between him and his father. Junior enjoys adventure and fights like his brother but he also lives to protect his loved ones especially his twin. The second of the twins is Nani Dragneel. Nani is the youngest out of all the children. She enjoys music and playing with her friends and best friend Penelope Dreyar and her twin. The twins have opposite powers. Natsu Jr. has the power of the sun (Its kind of a light fire and sun magic mixed together.) While Nani Has the power of the moon. (She can control shadows and stars,) These two are inseparable even with these different powers.

The Dragoneel Family came in and sat at thier usual table. While the table behind them was occupied with The Fullbuster family. The Fullbuster family included Gray and Juvia along with there three children. They had an eldest daughter the same age as Anna Dragoneel; her name is Lisa Fullbuster.

Lisa Fullbuster is the oldest and is 15 years old. She has long flowing light blue hair and crystal blue eyes. She looked like her mother except cuter, No tea, no shade. Lisa had her fathers power, she was cool and collected,but had her father's bad personality except with her best friend Anna. They both were born two days apart and Lisa enjoys hanging out with Anna and stripping her clothes off.....O///O.

Gray and Juvia second child was the same age as Akito Dragoneel ,11. Her name is Layla Fullbuster. She had medium wavy dark blue hair and Crystal blue eyes. She had her mother's water power and her bright and sweet personality. The only difference was she didn't stalk the guy she liked but only watched him from a far. As you can probably tell she had a thing for Aki, but she would never say it aloud. She enjoys oceans and beaches. Her best friend is Kayla Fernandes

Their third child is Gray Jr. Fullbuster. Gray Jr. is 6 years old, he was named after Gray because they are so alike . They have the same hair, eyes, power and bad habit-stripping. Gray Jr. enjoys fights with his enemy/friend Natsu jr. And he secretly likes to play with Nani Dragoneel that's no teasing her all the time which causes a fight with her brother for making her cry.

In the library of the guild stood a small family of four. Levy and Gajeel Redfox stood there with there First born Kyle Redfox and Jane Redfox.

Kyle Redfox is 16 and one of the first child of all the couples. Kyle has short black crazy hair and red eyes. He has a stubborn and an aloof attitude like his father. He acts like a bad boy. Almost like a tik tok eboy. He picks fights with everyone, but the only two people seem to calm him down is Mariah Dreyar and his little sister. He hates the fact that he likes Anna so much but he never shows it. He and his sister seem to have a really good relationship. They hardly fight and when they do it gets really serious.

Jane Redfox is 9 years old. She was born with long curly blue hair and brown eyes. She is an iron dragon slayer like her father dearest. She enjoys reading and music, she also loves to write stories and books about romance and adventure. She hang around her mom and friends but she likes to write poems about her crush. Jeric Fernandes.

Just coming through the door from a mission stands Erza and Jellal Fernandes. Among them stood their four children.

The oldest of the children was their son Jared  Fernandes just turned 16. He has blue hair and brown eyes. Jared is a solo kind of guy. He is very kind but quiet he only speaks up when people are fighting. He is strong like his parent's he has both of their powers but is stronger in his father's star light magic. He enjoys sweets and missions with his family. He also has a crush on Lisa Fullbuster but doesn't dare approach the very hot headed but cute girl.

The second oldest in their family is Kayla Fernandes. She is 11 and has medium red hair and hazel eyes. She is basically a replica of her mother. She is frightening and sweet kind and tough. The list can go on and on really. Kayla enjoys strawberry cake and hanging out with her best friends

The Last two are identical twin boys age 9. The first born Jeric is older by three minutes. The second born name is Alex, both born with blue hair and brown eyes. They both share the same interest and personality. They are too alike to be told apart easily. The only thing different about them is who they like. Jeric likes Jane and Alex likes Melody.

The new master of the guild is Laxus Dreyar and his wife who takes care of it is Mira Dreyar. They have four children one set of twins.

The twins are Mariah and James Dreyar. They are 16 years old. Mairah is the first born of the twins. They were both born with white hair and blue eyes. Mariah has a hot pink streak in her bangs. Mariah and James both have their mother's take over magic. They are more alike then others think and they tend to literally speak for each other or to each other with their minds almost like secret telepathy skills???? They both enjoy the loudness of the guild and Mariah tends to match up the younger ones while her brother tends to pick fights.

The third oldest is Mavis Dreyar, he is 11 he was born with blonde hair and blue eyes. He is basically a mini Laxus. Mavis tends to look up to his father and tends to cause trouble. He has his father's lightning dragon slayer power although he can take over like his mother, but he tends not use it because it's not his father's power. 

There last child was Penelope Dreyar; she is 6 years old. She has White hair and blue eyes.  She has Wind dragon slayer. She was taken by a wind dragon for two years when she was four and taught this art. Laxus and Mira freaked out but had gotten a written letter from the dragon saying she would be with her and to not worry about a thing. Penelope's close friends and family calls her Penny for short and they tend to be overprotective.

Now the adventure of all the families begins!!!