Epilogue

1_When the human Terrorized by the undead

Everyone is living a life without wars in this world violence is a crime but it all changed..

Just because They're here..
They'd come for us..

Isang scientist ang namuno upang pag aralan ang meteorite na nakuha pa sa planetang tinawag nilang Chaos every piece of that planet is destroyed but this meteor is part of that planet they want to investigate this unknown planet well, it's a mystery that after finding the planet it got destroyed and a piece of the planet is all over the galaxy and this mysterious crystal is omitting a green aura when its fullmoon. Tinunaw nila ang malaking crystal at unting-unting natunaw pinag tulong tulongan nilang isaling ito sa isang tube at pinag experimentohan.
First victim of their experiment ay ang mga daga. Every animals that they'd experimented dissolved to nothing. After some time they'd found a suitable body to experiment on. Paulit-ulit nilang inindiksyonan ng green liquids ang katawan. Their experiment improved the leader of this team is call Franklin Tien also known as a mad scientist. His a popular figure who invented how to make the life of humans easy.
He is known as a lazy but ones he's curiosity over took all his senses he cant stay idle and he'll try to research and experiment. Unknown to him he experimented something that will change our lives and it his death cant make up to it.

He been've amazed that the body didn't decay even thought their experimenting it for a year now.

"It's been've a year but this body didn't decay at all"_ said by his assistant.

They'd made used all possibilities and way to experimented the body after several years all the scientist and who involves in that experiment died.

They'd died..
But their alive
And we called them
The undead.

They'd bite whoever they'd see alive. It turn to a dangerous almost half of the population becomes undead half of the world is in chaos and thats were other worldly creatures that we've thought that it never existed.

Is this the end?
Humans is fragile
They'd lost their loved ones
But it turn for the worst.
The world halves by the undead, werewolves and vampire. We've human took part but we're weak.
We cant fight the strong but we live through this..

I hope the god didn't abandoned us.

I pray

Pray

Pray

Pray

Pray

Pray

But it turn out that the god forsake/abandoned us humans.

Authors/Note;
Sorry for wrong grammar
It's not easy to write this in english/tagalog.

Thanks for reading