2 Not a human

Somewhere deep down in a temple there's a cave and a sleeping beauty.

Her surrounding is full of a different flowers, in the meddle of this flower is a big square ice and inside the ice is a girl who sleeps beautifully. Slowly the ice show a cracks and spread in every parts of the ice. This ice is here for a billion years now it finally showed a cracks. The cracks slowly spread and it shattered every parts of the ice and turn to nothingness.

The girl inside the ice stayed mid air until,
She open her eye's like a new awoken baby.
She's wearing a thin white rob that flutters easily and her long white hair slowly flow mid air, the shackles that binding her inside the ice turn to dust.

She stands mid air, she slowly descended barefoot in the ground, her foot noise echoed inside the silent cave. The talisman that surrounding the place burn and she walks slowly outside where she can see the sun again.

"Everything's change." A melodious voice come from the girl and she fly towards the sky while her thin white rob flutters. The sun rays shine upon her that you can almost see her pale skin that it can almost compare to her thin white rob. She see far away, looking for traces and there she saw and heard a lot of sobbing even thought it's so far she can still hear it.

"Whatever happened in this world, i no more care." Even thought she said that she still cant stand hearing all the noises. She leap and fly towards the sourced of the sounds there she saw a man holding a child in the neck.

"A vampire." Her voice almost whispered but the vampire heard her. He bare his fangs infront of her

"Ohh, what a surprised. To think that there a beautiful girl.."

"El..d..eer.. Sis..ter." The girl gasps for air and said "Run.."

She look at the girl but the man took it as a chance and he run faster and in a blink of an eye his infront of here whilst holding her neck.

"You look tender, Lady. you smell nice." He bare his fangs. He wanted to know if the blood of the girl is as sweet as he smells.

"Now now now.. Lady would you mind to be my food.."

"Dare, if you can." She look at the vampire and smile beautifully. The vampire mesmerized by her smile and she moves fast. She took his arms, it fly mid air and the vampire is still unaware of what happened until the blood ooze out of his.

"You.." He hurt badly and stayed far away from the girl

"You're not hu..man." He grasp his hands to stop the blood to ooze out of his wound.

The child fainted to that bloody scene.

"Who.. What are you?"

"Guess.." She smirk and run mid air to run after the vampire.
She beheaded the vampire and stabbed his heart and he turn to dusk.

"Dirty..." She said in a dangerous voice. The blood that should be in her hands and clothes vanished and her thin white rob is still as clean as white.

She lazily fly towards the girl and smile warmly.

She likes child, in the heaven all the child love her but tragically she fell in this world billion years ago. She scope the child and walk. It's a bother if she walk barefoot. So she walk mid air, one inch above the ground.