What The Fuck?

Y/N's P.O.V.

The title of the chapter of this "story" you're reading is what I'm thinking of right now...

What the fuck? Me? Getting married to Jungkook? No...

"No... dad, tell me you're joking with me..." I asked as my hands quivered in fear and hope...

"No. I'm not joking Y/N... you are getting married to him... we've already set the date, the venue, even the theme! Aren't you excited?"

No... does my expression right now look excited Dad?! No right?! So stop asking shit tons of questions, I don't know the answer to...

"When's the wedding?"

I looked up at him and literally look like Satan was next to me...

"Oh, on the 1st of July. You both decide on what theme you're having for the specified date..."

My pupils went small as my hope was washed away with the fact that they were dead serious about this...

I head inside and went inside and brought out my Gudetama schedule book and a random pen in my room...

I quickly flipped the page to the unmarked calendar pages and wrote crazy shit...

My wedding is set on a Sunday...

So I decided to text that Jungshit about the plans.

"Hey" I flinched and nearly dropped my phone on the ground because of a sound behind me...

I turned around and saw him standing by my door, hands on the frame as he leans against the frame of my door...

"What do you want Jungkook? Did my parents send you here because they were worried that they're plan was gonna fail?"

"No, they sent me here because they're want US to talk about the plans for the wedding."

He walked up to me and sat on my bed, which made me bounce a little because of his added weight.

"Listen, I also don't want this marriage to happen as well, but what can we do? Both my mom and your mom are friends. So my dad and Mr. Bang decided that to make their wives happy, they should get their kids marry each other! To be honest with you, this is one of the things I found ridiculous and hopeless." Jungkook said as he was rambling about the stupid marriage... I feel the same about him though, who could blame him?

But I just decided to stay silent, and listen to his rant about the arranged marriage.

"Listen, I have a plan. We'll get married, but only for a month. Even if after the month is over, pretend that you're still married to me, is that fine with you? I know for sure my girlfriend Tzuyu won't agree that an idol like me is dating a provincial woman..."

Provincial Woman? Is that the biggest word he could use against me? I've heard stuff way worse than 'Provincial Woman'. Like 'slug' 'snorlox' (the slug from Adventure Time) 'McDonald's Grease supply' and the worst 'fucktard'... I'll never get over that the fact that a guy I have trusted will say that after going back from the city...

"Okay, but since they want us to plan for the wedding, let's do it... but it has to be a soft color since it's set on July..."

"Fine with me... I don't want to do it on the beach though, I think it's too much if we're gonna do it on the beach..."

I took out a notepad and started writing stuff he thinks are 'negatives' for a wedding set on July...

"Then maybe, lets have the venue on the outside, then the reception on the outside as well but covered, just in case it rains..." I suggested and started to put my arms up in case he'll rashly say words and hit me...

"Okay then, then let's have it in the soft pink and white, it's a nice color if you're setting a wedding on the outside..."

I put the notes on my notepad and put in the scheme for my wedding...

Pastel Pink and White

Oh I'm just wishing my life with him being his wife for a month will be as soft as the colors for my wedding scheme...