July 1; 1st Day as His Wife (M)

Author's P.O.V.

It was a beautiful day for the parents of both Y/N and Jungkook as today was the day they're both getting married....

Though they don't know that their kids are only doing this marriage for a month since Jungkook also has his own life to live on...

Since both of them decided it would be a Pastel Pink and White wedding, it felt like cozy and real... only if the Love was there...

Their wedding reception was at the Lake View Glitter Venues (I just made that shit up though hahaha ('∀') )

Their reception had obviously a lake view as what the venue name suggests...

This is their whole layout for the wedding

Everything was "Picture Perfect" as some people would say about this special event

Everything was "Picture Perfect" as some people would say about this special event... the small hint of beige on Jungkook's suit and touches of gold on the cake, his flower on the suit and also on the bouquet...

But Y/N didn't like how no one knew that they weren't gonna last long for years... only for a month...

They couldn't even have a child at the point of their marriage. Y/N thinks that Jungkook wouldn't even get laid with her or even be serious about sex...

Jungkook thought that 'showing love' or 'having sex' with your significant other after getting married is just ridiculous. Like a day where everyone is so happy that you tied the knot with the person, and then it just gets steamy in like a few hours after?! He thinks it's a bit too fast.

He sometimes even doubted his parents on how fast they could go! On how they just kissed after being legal to each other, then you to some hotel or resort to insert the snake back into its cave... (if you know what I mean (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Even his kiss with Y/N felt acidic and wrong in like 500 levels... it just felt so wrong to him... even his own girlfriend flipped went he told her about the marriage.

FLASHBACK

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I should probably tell Tzuyu that I'm getting into some arranged marriage my parents got me into...

Skipping because I'm too lazy to do texting but long story short, Tzuyu flips out and threatened to spill it all over the news if it was a serious one, but obviously it isn't

My balls nearly dropped to the ground because of fear that Tzuyu will leave me because of my stupid ass arranged marriage with Y/N, but luckily she understood the situation...

END OF FLASHBACK

Y/N's P.O.V.

After the reception was held, we went to Sunset Island Resort (no idea as well if this place exists) but the only problem was... Jungkook was drunk as hell. He went drinking with his hyungs 'celebrating' that he was married already... however he had too much soju and thus, he's a drunk ass motherfucker.

I carried him all the way to the room, instead of him bringing me to the room...

The room we booked at was HUGE!! There was a French door that lead to a balcony that gives the view of the beach.

A giant king sized bed with swan looking towels on it along with rose petals scattered everywhere.

Ugh... so this was where the smell was originating from... great...

To be honest with you amazing reader, I don't like the smell of flowers of any kind... I personally think that the smell of a flower is a bit too overrated...

I laid him down on the bed and went to the bathroom on the right side of the room.

In the bathroom, there was a shower, sink, toilet, and a bath tub...

I looked at myself in the mirror and thought to myself..

I doubt he'll be sober today, he'll be sober tomorrow...

I sighed and took off my earrings, my make-up, and everything else! Yes, that means I'm completely naked in front of the bathroom mirror.

I sighed again, and went out of the room but I heard a grunt from the bed area...

Shit... holy, he's awake now?! And I'm naked in here?! Oh god...

"Oooohh... I like the moon in front of my eyes! Sexy... can I fly to the moon and land on it?"

Eww... is he talking about my ass?

"Jungkook, you're drunk, go ba-"

"Drunk? No... I'm fully sober for my honeymoon night... so you better undress me like how you undressed yourself..."

Oh god... does he literally want to have sex with me?

With no hesitation though, I went to the bed and climbed on top of my 'husband'

I unbutton his polo (he already removed his blazer and tie during reception) and oh my god, he...

The moment the sides of his polo slid down, his abs were shown, and they're rock hard...

"Now do my pants sweetie..."

I slid my hand down to undo the zipper on his beige slacks. Though I could already feel that his member is hard as fuck...

I slid his slacks and boxers off, and now we're both naked...

He flipped me over and now since he's on top of me, I gulped hard and loud...

"I ain't gonna prep you, so bare with it...""

Oh my...

With no warnings he slid his member into my area and GOD IT HURTS!!

I felt like my vagina was being ripped open as he thrusts in and out...

But my pain later, it turned into pleasure since... this was my first time, so basically, I lost my virginity to him..

"Ughhhhh... J-Ju-Jungkook it fe-feels so...OH MY!!"

I came with no warning... and after a few more thrusts he came in me as well...

Holy shit... we didn't use protection....