Chapter 3

August POV

I held Amiyah as she struggled to get to her mother.

"GET HER OUT MY HOUSE! SHES NOT WELCOME HERE NO MORE! AUGUST LET ME GO!" She pushed my arm off and ran to her mother. Her father blocked her from hitting her mom.

"Mom really? Why did you bring me here? I don't wanna see her." Mrs. L said in her thick accent.

"Wow mom. After years of not seeing you, I thought you would change. But you're the same bitch that kicked me while I was down. You know something though? I tried to hate you so bad. But I couldn't because you're my mother and I love you." She walked upstairs and slammed her door. Mrs. Lee walked out and screamed behind her,"LAWRENCE LETS GO!" Mr. Lee gave his mom a kiss and walked out. Nana just stood there in shock. I rubbed her back and then went upstairs to Amiyah's room. I opened the door only to be tackled to the floor.

"Give me now." She said as she ripped my belt off my pants. I picked her up and laid her down in her bed. i spread her legs and slide in nice and slow. She cringed a little. I guess she hadn't had sex since I left. I pumped slowly so she could adjust to my size.

"August!" She moaned as she arched her back. I pumped a little faster and she scratched my back. The sting started to lessen when I felt the pleasure of being gloved.

"Damn Amiyah. You still tight?" I grunted.

"Only for you daddy. I left it for you." She moaned again and started winding her hips. I started pounding my name in her treasure.

"HUHHHHHHH AUGUSSSTTTTTTT!!!!!"

"WHO'S PUSSY IS IT?!"

"YOURSSSSSSSSSSSSS! ITS ALL YOURS PAPPPIIIII!" I like that. She called me papi🙌😏.

She pushed me back on the bed and started riding the shit out my dick. Bouncing and winding and twerking all at the same time.

"Oh shit." I was trying my hardest not to nut yet. She was riding it so good and the view was beautiful. Her 36D cup breast bouncing all in my face, hr hair all against her sweaty face and her sex faces.

"IM BOUUTAA BUST DADDY! IM GONNA EXPLODE ALL OVER THIS DICK!" I ain't know she was this freaky gahh damn.

"Wait for me *grunts*" I said as I held her hips and smacked her ass.

"AHH!" She said as she squirted. I picked her up off my dick and rubbed my tip a few times before my nut shot out. But the thing was, it wouldnt stop coming out. I even put my finger on the hole and it leaked to the sides. I got up and put some cold water on it and it slowed down, then stopped. I walked out to find her limping towards the bathroom. She grabbed my arm and drug me to the shower with her and locked the door. Round two here we go.

__________________________________________________________

Hey guys ! I decided to write this ... Boring Ik but here you go