Zepyr: 《Hunter》*no music until I wanna make u cry*

I looked at brother, he whispered," some usagimimi's have been brainwashed by humans. Most of them were kept in a dark room for months only fed stale bread and water, until they joined. The gun shot, brother jumped and front of me. He said his last words," go and make my promise come true..." I ran... I didn't stop... tears streamed down my face as I ran as fast as I could. I looked back for a bit. The usagimimi had 4 soliders with him and they were catching up. I ran zigzags and twists until a solider grabbed me and put me in a sack...

I woke up to a dark room... I glance around. My hand and feet were tied together with tight rope. I tried to break free but it's no use. Footsteps then come. He appeared, " hello there, my name is hunter." I got angry ," What xdo you want with me?" He grinned and paced the room slowly. " Well I could just kill you or brainwash you...but I'm not feeling it today. So you're gonna do some work for me buddy." A slave? I got angrier and shouted, " YOU KILLED MY BROTHER! HE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO CARED ABOUT ME AND NOW HE'S GONE! KILL ME IF YOU WANT BUT I'M NOT WORKING FOR YOU AS A SLAVE, NOT AFTER WHAT YOU DID." He leaned in close and with total seriousness, " if you won't work, then I'm gonna make you work." He reached for my pockets. " let's see what you have in there..." He pulled out a small photo of mom and dad, with brother and they're holding me... " your family huh? Well then how about I rip it? Will that make you work?" I winced. But from the looks of it he actually was gonna rip it. "Fine." I mumbled. He threw back the picture and left. " tomorrow, 7:30. You start." He said before walking put the door.