Lillian: 《Sister》

GlassWolf102
hi_im_Frisk
PinkFairyGirl56
I wrote this long ass chapter for you guys

Singing in front of a crowd wasn't that bad...but the bad thing about it is what happens afterwards. Sasha, the one who kidnapped me, decides what to do with me if I either get a good crowd or not. If I don't sing as well and she doesn't earn that much money, then either I get whipped or sister does. I start walking slowly towards the stage in tight black heels. They kinda hurt but not as much as seeing sister in pain. Emotionless, I step up to the microphone. I opened my mouth slowly and began to sing.
________________________
A/N PLAY VIDEO ON TOP.
___________________________
As I sang the lyrics, I tried to imagine what it was like when my parents were here, when I was still too young to remember anything. The crowd seemed quiet. I chose this song because sister taught it to me. I've always cherished this song, it made me smile yet sad at the same time. I closed my eyes, swaying a bit as the melody. Filled with emotion I sang and flashback to all the times sister has helped me, has made me happy and thinking of anyone hurting her made me furious and sad at the same time. I don't think I've ever thanked her properly though, I want her to stay by my side. Not in a romantic way, but as in sisterly love. I suddenly feel a tear making its way through my eyes. I hear some people sniffle. Ending on the last note I sang,"I'm Glad that I fell in love with you." As the music kept playing I open my eyes to see the crowd smiling yet tearing up a bit. I smile. And a minute later I hear clapping and whistles. That made my smile a bit bigger. I bow and made my way to the backstage. There standing in front of me was Sasha. She gave an evil smile and mine faded, "good job out there, we made 1000 dollars in total, maybe I won't punish you today." My eyebrows furrowed as I walked out of the room.  In the stone room where I was held, I saw sister sleeping. I smile and wondered how long this would go for, the torture, being held captive, singing against my will, for money, for HER. I hated the thought of singing for her again, even if I did enjoy singing the last one. I'm running out of songs too, sister isn't allowed to speak either. So I'm running out of options. But at least sister is here with me. I guess that's a plus. I go to my "bed" and throw the covers over myself and close my eyes drifting into a deep sleep. Again, I start to think of the "what-ifs", what if my parents were alive? What if there wasn't cruel people who hated kemonomimi's. While thinking, I finally slept.

A/N 500 WORDS ALRIGHT GUYS? HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY. this took a little longer than the other chapters. The song is "I'm glad you're evil too" by pinochio-p the sing cover is by rachie.