Zephr: 《slave 》

A/N I'M VERY SORRY IF IT OFFENDS ANYONE THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES PLEASE DON'T SUE ME!!!
OK bye♡~

"Get to work." Hunter said sharply. He threw me a broom. "Tsk" But I obeyed anyways. I picked up the broom and started sweeping, even though I was doing fine, hunter slapped me. "You're doing it all wrong try again." I picked up the broom a second time and and swept again. Hunter just sighed," at least it's better than last time." He left. I swept all the corners and dusted everything. It that there was much to dust anyway. There weren't any pictures or furniture or anything, just two chairs and a table and a cupboard. After an hour it was finally done. At night hunter gave me a slice of bread with a little cup of water,"hear, now don't die 'cause I have more work for you tomorrow." I slept on the cold hard floor, not thinking of anything. I tried to sleep but I always dreamed of brother. Plotting a plan to escape didn't really intrest. What's the point in escaping anyways, even if I do make it I'll just die anyways, I don't have money, I don't remember the way to my house either. Then I slowly drifted off to sleep. The next morning I got up and hunter was there," You're late..."