My life story

it was 50 seconds left and i can feel him cuming and all I can think about is do not come into my mouth,But yet he did im used to it anyway.I hate swollowing the cum it makes my stomach hurt but im glad i get paid for it.

         Hi my name is Nicole Rodriguez and im a pornstar i live in Compton L.A and im only 23 years old, im spanish mixed with black i have long brunette hair and a thick body, im 5"4" i have a set of boobs and butt.but im living large everyday with my bestfriend Amunet Giselle Hernandez.Me and her live together and we work together, we didnt meet threw flim making we actly grew up together since we were 4 years old.

      Eversince we were little we went threw so many things together. When Amunet moved next door it was the happiest thing that ever happend to me. My stepdad didnt really beat on my like he did befor. You see i was raised in a fucked up home with my younger sister and old brother.My mother did drugs and she sold them too, my stepfather was an abusive alcoholic who would beat on me and my sister and brother while my mother would watch him or be in the front smoking or snuffing. I was thought about how my real dad will be and how cool he is, but my mom said he died in a plane trying to ran away from me i never believe her anyway.

            I remember when Amunet move next to my house it was the summer time and i just turned 4 and at the time she was 3 i was always older then her by a year. At the age of 5 we became bestfriends, but Amunet went threw some crazy shit too. When she turned 16 she ran away from home for a month i was depressed because i had nobody there for me. When she finaly came home she told me how she got pregant and lost the baby and she started stripping at A.O.E (ass over everything) so she can get enough money to move out her house.