Amunet new job

I started to dose off while I was watching tv. Next i knew the song of the door and someone calling my name woke me up, I was way to tired to answer back so i rolled over and closed my eyes. "Nicole wake your thot ass up" Amunet said jumping on me. "Holy shit you smell like dick and more dick" I whispered to her with a stink face of course I would know. Amunet looked at me and started laughing, I knew exactly what she was doing i had that same smell when i started doing porn.Amunet started getting undressed to getting in the shower while she was telling the story on how she got the job. "Wow wasnt you who was yelling at me about doing porn, your unbelieveable", "oh shut the fuck up" she interrupted me."Well while you was flim making i got bored at home so i decided to go watch porn and see your work and it look pretty fun so I went out and did a little talking with your boss, and he said the only way i can really do this job is if i do this small sex scene which was fun,and now i have a lesbian Scene to do tomorrow.    I looked at her and remembered i have lisbian scene to do tomorrow. Fuck i thought maybe it wont be with her im not gonna fuck my bestfriend thats gonna be weird.

Sorry its so short and boring