Pornstar✨

"And cut" the director said

I was so glad the scene was over, "can i spit this out" i said looking at the director "sure why not, the scene is over with" he said laughing so were back in the begining of the story where i was abou to swollow this loster cum. I guess thats all ya need to know how i got here.

   "Nicole tomorrow your finally doing a lesbian scene with two other girls" the director said feeling on himself. hes such a creep i would never let him touch me im just happy im going home i cant wait to get in the shower and blast Nicki.

               |Ride home|

  Pills and Potion were overdosing im angry but i still love you Pills and Potion were overdosing cant stand ot but i still love you i still love i still love i still looovee the music blasting thru the streets of Campton im my white BMW on my way home.

   When i got home Amunet still wasnt home i didnt blam her she always finding a way to make extra money. i got in the shower blasting Nicki Minaj boss ass bitch remix i love that song because it screams me. i took an hour shower because i wanted to scrub myself clean taking off any nasty stains and smell. When i got out i dried myself and put on victorious secrets lotion on and her victorious black lace bra and underwear on. I took my red booty shorts and through them on with my red with white and black crop top on and jumped into bed.