Lesbian scene

This lesbian scene on my mind all day, its been driving me crazy.  I'm just hopping no weird happens. Our friendship would never be the same.

"Whatever ima just not think about it and get ready"

I knew Amunet had left early cuz she had something to do, so I was alone in the house. I grab my phone and started blasting "Only" that's my song because of drake. I hopped in the shower and washed up.

When I got out the shower I didn't know what to wear. So I grabbed my jeans a simple shirt and my Tims then roles out.

While I was driving "trap queen" came on lit song. I got hungry on the way there so I stop at McDonald and got something to eat and I seen the sexist guy there.

"Hay, what's good?" He stopped me while I was leaving.

"It's Nicole, yours?" I said with an attitude

"Chris, I just wanted to talk to you couldn't keep my eyes off you"

"Thanks I get that alot, but I gotta go"

"Since your in a rush here's my number call me sometimes" he said butting his lips

Damn I was way to gassed that boy was sexy af. On the road I couldn't stop thinking about his fine ass his eyes were boy like the ocean and his skin was so damn shinny.

I finally got to the house, now I'm hopping this ain't no bullshit this my first time doing a lesbian scene. I walked inside and everyone looked at me. Woah this is weird

"Nicole they're waiting for you in room 3 for make up and hair" Ashley told me

I walked to room 3 and did my make and hair, I was to cute couldn't stop looking in the  mirror. Now my outfit was ugly I couldn't complain I'm going to take it off anyways.

I walked out the room and they were doing photoshoot and I wanted to see the girl. So I walked in the room and I seen her

Oh my fucking! I couldn't believe my eyes

Just wanted to do a short update I know its boring