Wolf Girl (Naruto FanFic)

=============SUMMERY======================

In the Hayashi clan there is a kid that isnt like the other clan members. She is hated and abused because of it. She was born with a wolf tail and ears. Everyone in her clan belives that there moon god hates them becaues of this "discrace" of a child, they called her a monster.

Her only friends are the wolves that love her and would risk there lives for her.

Because of everyones beatings,and being called a monster, the girl wanted to prove to everyone what a true monster is. So on her 7th birthday she killed everyone in the clan exsept her older brother (Theron) because he was on a mission.

This is the story of Luna (moon) Hayashi (forest). The 'monster' of the Hayashi clan. The child that killed her clan at such a young age.

~ Ok i know i suck at writeing ... and grammer .... also summeries...Wow i just made myself really depressed. I just made this because I had idea on a story. So yeah. ~

___________________________________________________________________________

Looks- Long black hair and blood red eyes. She usally wore a over sized jacket with her hood on. Her jacket is black,white, and dark grey. She has wolf ears and tail, they are also the color black.

Likes- Wolves and the moon. Also open medows, being alone and trees. Luna also likes sleeping, exspecialy with the wolves or in a tree.

Acts like- She is shy, coldhearted,depression, and HATES people.

Hates- People, fan girls, load people, and when people call anyone a monster. That word give bad memorys to Luna so she hates the word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Luna's P.O.V ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On her 7th birthday

I woke up on my make shift 'bed' I made in the dark allyway on card bored and a ripped blanket I found. It is snowing right now and I am freezing my ass off. I know what your thinking right. "Why is that kid cussing?" Right?

Well I got this wide arrange on vocabulary from the clan members and my old famley. They always treated me like shit and beat me. They call me a discrace to this village. So did my parents intill my big brother took me away from them and put me on the streets.

~~~~~~~~~~~ Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was 3 years old and i was liveing with my mom and dad. Also Theron, my big brother , but he is barley is home because of missions he recives. Mom and dad was yelling at me for no reason. And do you go say well she is 3 years old they always do something. I serisoly did nothing I was in my room just staring at the wall, when my mom and dad got home.

My mom got back from who know where and she bust in my room and i turn my head turned to her direction. She look ferious! Mom fast walked up to me and thur me off my bed and my head hit the wall i was staring at." YOU FUCKING SHITHEAD WHY WERE YOU BORN!!!!!!!! EVERYONE IN THE VILLAGE KEEP GIVEING

LOOKS OF DISCUST!!!!!" Mom screamed. She then grabed my by my neck and dragged me downstairs to the living room.

Then she and my dad were beating me and yelling insults at me.I never spoke to my parents in a year but they always beat me. I never fought back at anyone because that is disrespectful. I have many scars from my parents. It hurt like hell but i never gaave them the satisfaction of hearing me scream. My dad roughly grabed me by my hair and lift me off the ground , while mom exited the room, but soon reterned with a knife.

My heart stopped and eyes widend while mom and dad smirked evily. Just befor the knife was jabbed into me a stron hand grabbed my moms wrist. " I think you did enough." Theron said. Then i was dropped to the ground.